CFL Syndicate 2021

Looks like Heritage has an early cashout option. Can anyone provide any more info on this option at Heritage?

Looks like Heritage has an early cashout option. Can anyone provide any more info on this option at Heritage?

I had a really bad experience with Heritage. They severely limited me after about 15 bets or so. Then trying to cash out was a nightmare and it wasn't even that much money. No respect for that book whatsoever.

I had a really bad experience with Heritage. They severely limited me after about 15 bets or so. Then trying to cash out was a nightmare and it wasn't even that much money. No respect for that book whatsoever.
Very valuable info thank you for saving me that headache. I was heading there this week.

I think some of these books know you’re a winning bettor and they 100% are looking to leave a very uncomfortable taste in your mouth so that you will not return. It’s genius on their part.

I think some of these books know you’re a winning bettor and they 100% are looking to leave a very uncomfortable taste in your mouth so that you will not return. It’s genius on their part.
Exactly. You don't even have to take them for a lot of money befpre they will profile you. A lot of square books will shade lines toward the favourite, knowing thats what the public loves. But if you try to take advantage by grabbing the extra half point on dogs they figure out what you are pretty quick. It was <2 weeks before I got the email from Heritage's risk management dept saying they had made changes to my account. Limited me to $50 bets so I took my ball and went home.

I guess its the PCR that is more accurate. They must use the rapid test and the PCR as a backup if they get a positive.

We don’t need to derail this thread with virus talk, but the PCR test isn’t very accurate either…but yes probably more accurate than the rapid test. It’s like being the tallest midget…at the end of the day you’re still a midget.

BC back to 7 now. I would take them down to 6 without hesitation

Let’s get some talk going.

I lean Bc plus points also.

Reilly hasn’t practiced much and may be hurt. He hasn’t really practiced since Sunday.

Canadian rookie qb Nathan rourke could see action.

47CC6DD5-D202-43A3-A001-A6CF48F6BAE0.pngInteresting Rule for Cfl guys —

Team forfeits game if covid outbreak and players only get paid if 85% of players are vaccinated lol. Not suspicious at all. Lmaof

View attachment 57461Interesting Rule for Cfl guys —

Team forfeits game if covid outbreak and players only get paid if 85% of players are vaccinated lol. Not suspicious at all. Lmaof

The rumors on this is that 3 of the 9 teams were above the 85% threshold as of a few days ago. Calgary rumored to be one of the 3, Sask rumored to be one of the other 6. Thats all I know at this point.

I doubt it becomes an issue this year.

Samuel M Balls Esq. How the hell you doin man? I figured you were riding out covid in the capping space station. Did you happen to see Bezos or Branson go by?

I’m doing good brother. I’ve relocated out of Ontario to the west coast bro. Living quiet in the mountains. Beauty nature animals deers on my property

So now I will be a Local Hulu scout for the Bc lions!

How you been doing last few years?

PRSW > 8 and F and week=1 and n:H

A favorite that won more than 8 games in their previous season, and are home in their next game.

2-16 ATS.

Great trend. Just goes to show how bad the lines are in week 1 that no matter how you slice it, dogs rule.

I presume you use sportsdatabase for these. Do you have an alternate now that it is going away? Or is there another site like it?

I’m doing good brother. I’ve relocated out of Ontario to the west coast bro. Living quiet in the mountains. Beauty nature animals deers on my property

So now I will be a Local Hulu scout for the Bc lions!

How you been doing last few years?
Its been a helluva couple years but I'm alive and doing fine so there's that.

If youre on the wet coast you need to get our friend Norwester back in here

He was texting me earlier today. I can recruit him back here.

We have the west covered!

Great trend. Just goes to show how bad the lines are in week 1 that no matter how you slice it, dogs rule.

I presume you use sportsdatabase for these. Do you have an alternate now that it is going away? Or is there another site like it?
Yes I use it. No alt yet but I have been stashing the best and easiest queries so that I won’t have to use it. Sure it will limit me in certain games but that’s life.
There will be another site like it in time.

Yes I use it. No alt yet but I have been stashing the best and easiest queries so that I won’t have to use it. Sure it will limit me in certain games but that’s life.
There will be another site like it in time.
Heh yeah that's what Ive been doing too over the past few weeks, saving as much data out of it as I can.

I have considered DMing the sites owner to see if he would be interested in selling his CFL database. I'd happily pay a unit or two to get my hands on that

Early season games I like using Previous Regular Season Wins because of regression and in flared lines.

Later in the year I like using Ats streaks and division and non division games and future or past division games are always Important too. Look ahead or let down situations. These are important but there is more to it then just historical trends.

when we agree it’s going to be difficult for the books. :shake::tiphat:

Heh yeah that's what Ive been doing too over the past few weeks, saving as much data out of it as I can.

I have considered DMing the sites owner to see if he would be interested in selling his CFL database. I'd happily pay a unit or two to get my hands on that
That’s interesting.

Early season games I like using Previous Regular Season Wins because of regression and in flared lines.

Later in the year I like using Ats streaks and division and non division games and future or past division games are always Important too. Look ahead or let down situations. These are important but there is more to it then just historical trends.

when we agree it’s going to be difficult for the books. :shake::tiphat:

I def agree with the highlighted. Trends and analytics are great but they are always backward looking. To win at this game you have to be forward looking and interpreting if past trends will continue or if they will be bucked and why.

We don't always agree but when we do...LOOK OUT

Nice to see so much interest in the CFL in here. Also, great so see Spottie move over to the CTG side. :)

Hope everyone is well. Love the line scouting by Hulu. Hamilton's line obviously couldn't hold up last night and Hulu saw that coming.

I'm curious to see BC with an array of options through the air. Hope Michael can get protection from rebuilt line. Like the Leo's +6 and am personally thinking of ML +190. In my head I keep seeing Reilly spraying the field like we thought he would when he came to BC. Leo's start off with a road w? Hopefully

Norwester has accepted the offer to return to the Site and will be a regular contributor!

Nice to see so much interest in the CFL in here. Also, great so see Spottie move over to the CTG side. :)

Hope everyone is well. Love the line scouting by Hulu. Hamilton's line obviously couldn't hold up last night and Hulu saw that coming.

I'm curious to see BC with an array of options through the air. Hope Michael can get protection from rebuilt line. Like the Leo's +6 and am personally thinking of ML +190. In my head I keep seeing Reilly spraying the field like we thought he would when he came to BC. Leo's start off with a road w? Hopefully

IN HULU we TRUST!

Hulu is like our Fauci!

X’s and O’s Report—

Sask Online has question marks with 3 of 5 possible starters. Could be starting a rookie and Brett Boyko.

Sask D line lost Charleston Hughes and also lost all 3 starting linebackers. Sask secondary is fairly in tact and has some good continuity.

BC has revamped their O line.

Bc has a new head coach Rick Campbell who is a defensive guy and runs a good tight ship. He was Ottawa’s former coach.

Bc has a new offensive coordinator who used to coach Mike Reilly in Edmonton. He is supposedly a sharp offensive coach who runs the mark trestman offence.

Bc d line has a few new faces but they picked up Cioffi and Jr Tavai two former Ottawa players that were good.

I think the intangibles are the lack of practice time and covid rules. Which team is more likely to be in synch?

X’s and O’s Report—

Sask Online has question marks with 3 of 5 possible starters. Could be starting a rookie and Brett Boyko.

Sask D line lost Charleston Hughes and also lost all 3 starting linebackers. Sask secondary is fairly in tact and has some good continuity.

BC has revamped their O line.

Bc has a new head coach Rick Campbell who is a defensive guy and runs a good tight ship. He was Ottawa’s former coach.

Bc has a new offensive coordinator who used to coach Mike Reilly in Edmonton. He is supposedly a sharp offensive coach who runs the mark trestman offence.

Bc d line has a few new faces but they picked up Cioffi and Jr Tavai two former Ottawa players that were good.

I think the intangibles are the lack of practice time and covid rules. Which team is more likely to be in synch?

One thing I know about Rick Campbell is his teams are always ready to play.

Contrast that with Sask who had to end their intra-squad scrimmage early a little over a week ago because the players were winded and not executing. Craig Dickenson said "they obviously were not ready to play"

BC's D-Line is a big question mark after Tavai but the fact that they felt Chris Casher was expendable indicates they may have something there. Their LB corps is an absolute wrecking crew. I am very high on Jordan Williams. He was one of the most pro-ready players in the CFL draft in years and I think he could be a Bighill type of MLB eventually. BC's secondary looks good too. Offensively they have a ton of speed with Burnham, Rhymes, & Whitehead. Sask's secondary is elite but thats a hell of a lot of speed to cover. If the line holds up, Reilly could be slinging it all over.

Boyko was one of BCs worst OL in 2019 so the fact that he's starting at LT for Sask here must be making that DL drool. Sask's OL is in a lot of trouble. Only Ottawa might be worse presently and we saw how Hamilton couldn't overcome that last night.

We could see some Fajardo magic or Reilly could be hurt worse than we suspect but all things considered, BC will be in this game.

One thing I know about Rick Campbell is his teams are always ready to play.

Contrast that with Sask who had to end their intra-squad scrimmage early a little over a week ago because the players were winded and not executing. Craig Dickenson said "they obviously were not ready to play"

BC's D-Line is a big question mark after Tavai but the fact that they felt Chris Casher was expendable indicates they may have something there. Their LB corps is an absolute wrecking crew. I am very high on Jordan Williams. He was one of the most pro-ready players in the CFL draft in years and I think he could be a Bighill type of MLB eventually. BC's secondary looks good too. Offensively they have a ton of speed with Burnham, Rhymes, & Whitehead. Sask's secondary is elite but thats a hell of a lot of speed to cover. If the line holds up, Reilly could be slinging it all over.

Boyko was one of BCs worst OL in 2019 so the fact that he's starting at LT for Sask here must be making that DL drool. Sask's OL is in a lot of trouble. Only Ottawa might be worse presently and we saw how Hamilton couldn't overcome that last night.

We could see some Fajardo magic or Reilly could be hurt worse than we suspect but all things considered, BC will be in this game.

Fantastic take.

Spot on about Rick Campbell’s tram being ready to play. His teams are always ready to play, especially on the road bro.
Ottawa used to play especially well on the road.

Cioffi is one of the best linebackers around from Ottawa.

Have you heard anything about the Bc running game. Shaq Cooper?

Very few running backs being out affect my thinking. Derrick Henry is the only one that springs to mind.

A run game is more about the OL than the back. Wasn't worried about Harris last night either.

Wow CFL covid protocol is if you have a minimum of 36 players and 1 QB the game is on. Teams are carrying 61 players this year and can sign emergency replacements from other teams taxi squads.

I doubt we are any cancelled games.

eta…36 players, 1 QB and 1 coach is the requirement to play. Books probably wouldn’t even line a game like that.

Back