Hulu's CFL 2019

Is this one of those games where the kicker has a crap day but then redeems himself by hitting a walk off?

Wake clearly don’t care about this fame when they trot out Troy Williams in a tie ball game.

3-1-1 in the first game, 2-0 in the second game. Just need Calgary to win to close out the teaser for a pretty good day

Results after Regular Season

Sides 29-22-3 +2.782*
Totals 22-18 +3.280*
Parlay/Tease 1-2 +0.900*
2H bets 11-8 +1.930*
Live 6-1 +2.700*

Overall 69-51-3 +11.592*

Advantage over close

Sides: +36.5 pts or 0.68ppb
Totals: +32.0 pts or 0.80ppb

6-3-1 this week and finally hit double digit units on the final week of the season.

Bring on the playoffs...5 games left.

2* Montreal -1 -110

For the love of everything, who makes these lines?!?!?

I made Montreal 3.5pt favs and anything under 3 is playable IMO. I have no doubt they win this game.

Long range forecasts show cool with a chance of rain or snow in Montreal. I’ll keep monitoring this one in case weather becomes a factor.

In Calgary it’s looking sunny, clear and pretty cold with daytime highs of -9C. I do t think weather has much of an impact there.

2* Montreal -1 -110

For the love of everything, who makes these lines?!?!?

I made Montreal 3.5pt favs and anything under 3 is playable IMO. I have no doubt they win this game.
My only CFL out is holding MTL -2 and not budging. I’m seeing -1.5 elsewhere. I know you said anything under 3 is playable so certainly this qualifies. But, do you see this lining moving back towards the 1 or up to the 3?

My only CFL out is holding MTL -2 and not budging. I’m seeing -1.5 elsewhere. I know you said anything under 3 is playable so certainly this qualifies. But, do you see this lining moving back towards the 1 or up to the 3?

I'm seeing the same, bouncing between 1.5 & 2 everywhere. When I first laid the bet at open my thought was that it would hit 3 by kickoff or at least 2.5 but since then a couple pieces of news have made me back that off.

First, Devier Posey is questionable for Montreal. Not a huge concern because their receiving group is deep but he is a stud. Second, the Eskimos have activated DB Arjen Colquhoun from the DL and he will start in place of Forest Hightower who was a real weak point in their secondary. That one is a bigger deal.

Pinnacle has not seen real heavy action on either game this weekend but, trolling the bowels of twitter, I am seeing equal love for both teams so I wouldn't guess there is a big move on gameday. So I think it settles in at 2 or 2.5. That's my best guess.

I still think 3.5 is the appropriate line but I would not bet it at anything above 2 now.

In addition to Colquhoun being a step up from Hightower its also a ratio flip meaning they can flip another player on the starting roster to improve. I'm not sure where they do that but its good to have the flexibility. We'll know more when depth charts come out tomorrow morning.

1* WPG / CAL over 49 -110

Forecast for Calgary now showing a daytime high of -12C with snow. Don't yet know how much but heavy snow is less likely on a very cold day so I suspect it will be flurries or a light dusting. Still though, I'm monitoring to see what shapes up.

If you haven't played a total in this game yet, I would wait it out until we know more

TYFYS. This is great stuff. I bit at -2 for the Als. Will certainly be closely following this thread and the weather in Cowtown.

Snowfall warning in effect for:
  • City of Calgary
Snowfall with total amounts of 10 to 20 cm is expected.

A strong cold front will result in heavy snow over parts of southern Alberta this weekend. The most intense snow is expected tonight and through the overnight hours. General accumulations of 10 cm will occur by Sunday morning, however, some areas could see upwards of 20 cm.
Temperatures are also expected to fall throughout today as the cold front passes.

1* EDM / MTL under 51 -110

Looking like a windy, rainy day on the mountain tomorrow. Montreal down 2 receivers now with Chris Matthews headed to the 1gm injured list which will force Montreal to lean even more heavily on their running game.

Seeing the total start to drop in Calgary as news of the coming snow starts to spread. I am standing pat with my over and may even add to it if the number drops considerably.

The heavy snow looks to be over by early morning and that should give the grounds crew time enough to clean up. It’ll be cold and possibly some light snow but wind will be negligible so I still think this game ends up in the 50s.

I'am hearing jordan will be playing for the stamps first time in 15 months:popcorn:

Yup he’s on the depth chart which is awesome for the Stamps offense but offset by Eric Rogers not being able to go. Hopefully Jordan can return to his previous form.

Stamps also getting back Greenwood, Roberson and Metchie back on the defense which is big for them. Terry Williams and Don Jackson both healthy for the first time in a while too.

I think the Stamps should win today but I am waiting to live bet this game because I think it will be high scoring and back and forth.

1* WPG / CAL over 49 -110

Adding a half unit on this due to the weather overreaction. Full bet now as follows...

1*/0.5* WPG/CAL over 49/47 -110/-110

Talking to a friend there the snow is just light flurries now, 5hours until kick. Looking at some local webcams confirms. I really don’t think the snow impacts this game that much

Bringing all todays bets together in one post...

2* Montreal -1 -110
1* EDM / MTL under 51 -110
1*/0.5* WPG/CAL over 49/47 -110/-110

Will likely have in-game bets, especially in the wpg/cal game.

Whether it wins or not. This montreal line is 3 points off like you say

I'd probly like em in edmonton at this line, at home I love it

Those elo rankings a great look at the league, but I'd personally have edmonton down a few pts closer to bc. Think the gap is large

Calgary interesting with the weather, they are usually really good clearing the field, so of its not sticking, not sure it will negatively impact offenses too much, and with it being a dry day... think we see big plays on both side

Gl today mate, great info all season in this thread as is every year

Whether it wins or not. This montreal line is 3 points off like you say

I'd probly like em in edmonton at this line, at home I love it

Those elo rankings a great look at the league, but I'd personally have edmonton down a few pts closer to bc. Think the gap is large

Calgary interesting with the weather, they are usually really good clearing the field, so of its not sticking, not sure it will negatively impact offenses too much, and with it being a dry day... think we see big plays on both side

Gl today mate, great info all season in this thread as is every year

Thanks man. Glad to hear you are thinking along the same lines today.

Edmonton is 0-9 ATS vs playoff teams this year and I think they are backing into the playoffs and not in the right mindset at all. Maas is a lame duck coach at this point. Meanwhile Montreal is riding momentum in a big way. The crowd has come back and this team and city are hungry.

Looking at live shots of the field, they are getting it cleared pretty good and the wind will be negligible. These teams never scored below 50 in their 3 meetings this year and I just see this as a classic prairie shootout. Even 27-24 gets us there but I see it more like 33-30.

Thanks man. Glad to hear you are thinking along the same lines today.

Edmonton is 0-9 ATS vs playoff teams this year and I think they are backing into the playoffs and not in the right mindset at all. Maas is a lame duck coach at this point. Meanwhile Montreal is riding momentum in a big way. The crowd has come back and this team and city are hungry.

Looking at live shots of the field, they are getting it cleared pretty good and the wind will be negligible. These teams never scored below 50 in their 3 meetings this year and I just see this as a classic prairie shootout. Even 27-24 gets us there but I see it more like 33-30.
Could easily see a 21-17 type ht there, both these teams have to prepare today to know they need 30 to win it imo

Cant have a game managing game plan

JFC Trevor Harris with maybe the best half of football by a QB this season. 23/24 for 257 yards

Back