CFL Syndicate 2022

Rourke fumble killed any chance of 1q bet, unlucky

Bombers are so good though, think only chance we see a non bomber champion is if lions beat stamps next week and rourke plays out of his mind in west final

Rourke fumble killed any chance of 1q bet, unlucky

Bombers are so good though, think only chance we see a non bomber champion is if lions beat stamps next week and rourke plays out of his mind in west final

I thought I was a damned genius until that fumble. Oh well. Perhaps its best to go out with a sour taste in my mouth towards gambling. It'll help ease the transition.

I always told myself that I am not a gambling addict because I was able to modestly profit from my hobby. 'I can walk away at any time' I said. Now I get to find out how true that is. We'll know by next May.

I thought I was a damned genius until that fumble. Oh well. Perhaps its best to go out with a sour taste in my mouth towards gambling. It'll help ease the transition.

I always told myself that I am not a gambling addict because I was able to modestly profit from my hobby. 'I can walk away at any time' I said. Now I get to find out how true that is. We'll know by next May.
Hoping for a fix and the syndicate can continue, but that is a good way to look at it for sure

Wow 5dimes is now refusing to grade winning CFL season win bets even though the season ended 2 days ago. They will be refunding all futures bets as of tomorrow.

Now that igaming ontario is allowing books to basically get away with whatever they want, its anything goes, even cancelling winning bets.

1* CAL / BC over 50 -110

I think both teams should be able to reach the high 20s in this matchup.

Wow 5dimes is now refusing to grade winning CFL season win bets even though the season ended 2 days ago. They will be refunding all futures bets as of tomorrow.

Now that igaming ontario is allowing books to basically get away with whatever they want, its anything goes, even cancelling winning bets.
That's F'ed Up...

That's F'ed Up...
I finally managed to convince them otherwise and grade it as a win. They were trying to argue that the season wasn't technically over until the championship but in my experience, most RSW bets are graded at the end of the reg season, not the playoffs.

They still cancelled my 2* bet on the Browns under 9.5 wins. That stung a bit because it was pretty much a lock at this point.

Now I'm Worried MY Book Won't Honor My Atlanta Falcons Over 4.5 Wins (If It Cashes) And BC Lions To Win
Team to win 109th (2022) Grey Cup. If They Legalize Gambling In CA, Some Offshore Books May Cancel Any Wagers Coming From CA...

Hey gents, figured I'd check in for the cup. I've basically stepped away from gambling now that I only have 2 books left that I can reliably access and both suck.

That being said, no opinion on the side or total in this one. I could really see if going either way. Andrew Harris may go off against the team that dumped him and keep TO in it or WInnipeg could flex and run away with it. Really don't know.

I do see a couple of props I like though...

Adam Bighill over 3.5 tackles -180
Drew Wolitarsky over 1.5 receptions -170

Pretty juicy but they both look winnable to me.

I am going to sprinkle a little bit on the over 47 - 105

Both teams are capable to put a 27 to 25 score up on the board.

:shake:
Gun to my head, thats the way I would go, especially now that its down to 47. It was pretty windy all day in Regina, I think thats why it dropped but the wind is supposed to calm a bit by kickoff or shortly after.

I'll join ya for a bit.

It's the gray cup! You're going to punt the ball instead of trying a 43 yard field goal? If your kicker can't kick from 43 yards out he shouldn't be playing in the league

Back