CFL Syndicate 2022

Cuz I said earlier. You wouldn't let your kicker go for a 45-yard field goal early in the game why would any of you think that he would make it now with the game on the line? Christ

Yeah, Eazy-E, Eazy-E, Eazy-E can eat a big fat dick
Tim Dog can eat a big fat dick
Luke can eat a fat dick
Yeah (Yeah) Winnipeg Kicker Can eat a big fat dick...

Good season gents. Thanks to everyone for chiming in and making it fun.

Once I get my book problems sorted out, I'm gonna try to get back to it next year.

2023 belongs to the Ticats!!

@Hulu thanks brother! I hope everything gets worked out with your book or books I should say! Love your Insight on the games and love hanging out talking CFL! To tie on the Gray Cup at over 47?! I won't sleep well on that one! But looking forward to next year!

Good season gents. Thanks to everyone for chiming in and making it fun.

Once I get my book problems sorted out, I'm gonna try to get back to it next year.

2023 belongs to the Ticats!!
Always have OLG, where when people lose, it's to fund commercials like these!

sickening
Part of me thinks this geoguard crap they make other books use and never works, is a long term plan to make everyone else cover the advertising that it's legal now, but make it so everywhere outside the provincial books just become unusable

Part of me thinks this geoguard crap they make other books use and never works, is a long term plan to make everyone else cover the advertising that it's legal now, but make it so everywhere outside the provincial books just become unusable
Could be. Or it might be that they're charging some sort of tax on every bet laid in the province and need some way to account

Back