Hulu's CFL 2019

I think I speak for everyone when I say thank you for your continued commitment to the CFL and providing us with valuable insight on a weekly basis.

Cats will get theirs.

Season Results

Sides 32-23-3 +3.755*
Totals 23-20-1 +2.080*
Parlay/Tease 1-2 +0.900*
2H bets 12-8 +2.180*
Live 7-3 +2.075*
Futures 1-2 +2.395*

Overall 76-58-4 +13.385*

Well gents, its been fun. Not my greatest effort but it was a complicated season with so many teams turning over hige parts of their roster and then every single team losing their starting QB this year. Not to mention the crazy kick return TD spree in the first half.

I'm proud that I dug myself out of a 6 unit hole but I can't lie, this cup loss is a gut punch for me after waiting so long for Hamilton to be good again.

I hope everyone had as much fun as I did and more importantly, padded the ol' bankroll a little bit. Thanks to all you great guys who followed along and kept me going all year.

I think I speak for everyone when I say thank you for your continued commitment to the CFL and providing us with valuable insight on a weekly basis.

Cats will get theirs.

Thanks man. I hope you had some fun and won some money. That's the name of the game.

I'll be back next year because at the end of the day, I love this nutty little league, warts and all.

Bombers where picked by many people the start of the year they hade a great defence.:shake: Defence wins championships:tiphat:

Back