Hulu's CFL 2019

Thank you much for your insight... Sitting on two one units bets Hamilton and Winnipeg at +900 and +650 respectively... Tiger-Cats a better result but really it's been fun just to follow the CFL this season... Good luck to your team and thanks again!

Game should be a great one, it's a good matchup

nicole Kidman in the stands

People across the country from all over learning that picking up a girl at cowboys is like shooting fish in a barrel

What could be better

OMG I haven't been to Cowboys in years. I remember getting hassled by the cops coming out of that place back in the 90s. Good times.

Thank you much for your insight... Sitting on two one units bets Hamilton and Winnipeg at +900 and +650 respectively... Tiger-Cats a better result but really it's been fun just to follow the CFL this season... Good luck to your team and thanks again!

I'm glad to hear you found this thread useful. Itr gets a bit lonely in here once the NFL starts up so its good to know people are paying attention.

I was in meetings all day but it looks like the cats opened as 2pt faves but have moved across the 3 now. I'm not betting it but I think the value is definitely with the Bumblers at annything above 3.

Winnipeg is a tough, well coached team that thrives in pressure situations. The crowd will probably be 85% on their side too.
While I love Dane Evans and I hope the cats sign him to a fat contract, I don't know if he's ready for this kind of game. The Bombers defence will make him pay if he tries to force the ball downfield too much as he is prone to do.

No play on the side for me. Maybe the total but we'll see how the week unfolds. Also want to look at props when they come out as there may be some juicy ones.

OMG I haven't been to Cowboys in years. I remember getting hassled by the cops coming out of that place back in the 90s. Good times.

Haha

Been a couple times, both 10+ years ago but I'm told it hasn't changed a bit

Just one of those places, kinda like the roxy here, where you usually are always gonna see an nhl player, and you know hes in there just to grab an easy kill

How do you think line moved the rest of the week?

I'm travelling in the US right now and don't have a data pkg on my phone so I'm not monitoring twitter to see where Joe public stands like I usually do but I would guess that the public bettors will be all over Hamilton given their record this year and the fact that they beat WPG twice by 8 and by 20.
Public betting usually gets heavy on Saturday/Sunday. My best guess is that it settles around 4 but I also wouln't be totally surprised if it hit 6 on game day. Doesn't take a whole lot of action to move across the 5.

As I've said before, I think there is value with the Bombers anywhere above 3. They are a hardened playoff-type team with a defense that will keep them in any game. I worry that Dane Evans could struggle on the big stage in his first year as a starter.

One thing in Hamilton's favour is that as of now the weather looks perfect for the game. Cool but not cold and clear. If it was bad WPG would have a major advantage with their multi-pronged rushing attack. Assuming no heavy wind (and we'll have a better idea about that by Saturday), Hamilton's passing game should be able to feast on the Bombers secondary. The cats OL should be able to neutralize the pass rush like they did against Edmonton last week

I wanted to bet 1H under because that is usually a solid bet in championship type situations where both teams come out tentative. But these 2 teams have had fast starts all year so I'm not sure it applies in this matchup.

Game total of 52 is dead nuts accurate as far as I'm concerned so no play there either.

Waiting for props to come out.

24 hours out and the forecast still looks pretty close to ideal for the big game. Moderate breezes of 30 gusting to 50 but nothing that would change my opinion of the total.

24 hours out and the forecast still looks pretty close to ideal for the big game. Moderate breezes of 30 gusting to 50 but nothing that would change my opinion of the total.
Color me confused. Lol. 30-50 (I'm guessing km?). Yikes.

Color me confused. Lol. 30-50 (I'm guessing km?). Yikes.

Yeah km/h which is about 20-30 mph. Breezy but not crazy and the winds often start to die down around the supper hour which is when this game is. 4pm start Calgary time..

I did take some ML the other way ... I left it for a 60/40 payout though overall. Still rooting for the Cats!

I did take some ML the other way ... I left it for a 60/40 payout though overall. Still rooting for the Cats!

I think that’s wise. Winnipeg is a good team and has some things going for them situationally. This isn’t a gimme for the cats.

Andre Proulx is the head ref today. Aside from his horrible announcements he is one of the leagues best.

Cats going with Tyrell Sutton over Cam Marshall at RB which I like.

After the total dropped as low as 51, I am now seeing it creep back up as the public gets involved. 52.5 available now.

Meanwhile, the hourly forecast shows higher winds than yesterday, 40km gusting to 60.

I've been burned so many times this season betting on wind so I'm inclined to leave it alone.

Hulu. Any idea about the configuration of McMahon stadium vis a vis wind direction? Believe is out of the North/North East.

Hulu. Any idea about the configuration of McMahon stadium vis a vis wind direction? Believe is out of the North/North East.

Yeah it runs NW to SE and the NW end is pretty open. Both ends are open really.

Forecast showing NW winds so they could be a factor

The live shots from field level don't make it look windy at all. The flags are up but nothing major. Maybe it affects punts and field goals a little but I don't think its enough to change the passing game.

Bad clock management at the end there.

Cats need to change up their offensive scheme to negate the Bombers front

Not sure if youre serious or sarcastic. I have no idea who keith urban is
Country superstar
Nicole Kidman’s husband
Australian

I suppose if you’re the man in your previous avatar Keith Urban probably never came on your radar

I think I'll just wait it out. The cats have come back from a 13 point deficit earlier this year but against the lowly Argos and at home.

If I see a momentum shift, I may hit them live. Its just really hard to say if they can adjust to beat this defence. They haven't had to do a lot of that this season

Back