April Discussion Thread

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
I'll repost this here...

The Mavs are 1-7 since St Paddy's.

I'll be honest, Luka was terrible tonight. That offense is bland when he holds the ball for so long then puts up a tough shot.
Kyrie was awesome tonight and the only reason they had a chance. Going forward, those two cannot be on the same team. This is just wasting these two. Both need the ball to be at their best.

Our bottom 3 in East play in seem to be set. Miami could still catch Brooklyn for the 6th seed.

New York will almost for sure play Cleveland in round 1. This should be a fantastic series. Cannot wait.

Bucks trashed the Sixers tonight. Nice rebound after the Celtics game.

Philly will get Brooklyn or Miami in 1st round. I think it's perfectly clear who they would prefer there.

We're going to get Suns Warriors of Suns Clippers first round out west and that's very exciting either way. Still a chance someone else moves into the 5 spot but these are most likely. Denver will be hoping for 7 hard fought games before they face the winner.

I hope the Clippers stay 6, so we can get a full series of Clippers and Kings games. This is a fun matchup, as evidence by the 2nd highest scoring game in NBA history.

Back to Dallas. I won't be unhappy if they miss the playoffs. They are just not fun to watch. Iso ball and three's with not the best sharing of ball. Yuck. Plus, this will hopefully help entice them to get rid of Kidd.

With GSW losing at Denver without Joker we now have a solid chance the Lakers could move into that 4/5...

Last edited:
Scheduled loss for the Sixers tonight.

Jimmy gave zero fucks as did Doc, who left Reed alone on an island to get shit on by Janice.

Philly basically locked into the 3rd seed.

No need for them to exert much effort down this final regular season stretch.

Shams said Dallas "seriously considering" shutting down Doncic and Irving for the last 3 games. OKC plays GSW on Tuesday, would imagine that result would have a big impact on the decision.

When Kevin Durant plays this season his teams are 32-13 SU (+70%)

The only stat that matters for the West this season...

When Kevin Durant plays this season his teams are 32-13 SU (+70%)

The only stat that matters for the West this season...
Sacramento are the only team worth watching in either conference

Not one other team makes me wish I wasn't washing dishes by hand

Luka played the spoiled brat role well this season.

They traded for Kyrie then for the most part totally misused him, very likely due to Luka.

2nd year Kidd syndrome is a thing though.

And yes I was at the playoff game that Amare and Diaw couldn't play

destruction per usual

Rumors Zion returns Friday vs Knicks

Tough one tonight Vs Sac..Brooks is the new Draymond, physical team. They wouldn’t have done it here

The stretch should be fun here

Any Cavs/Magic chatter today? My interest on the Magic +5 is growing. Think they keep it real close.

What is going on is that Kyrie is a cancer who will destroy any team he's on

And you may have noticed the results for the Lakers and Clips when the Lakers managed to find someone dumb enough to take Westbrook off their hands. When the trade was made the Lakers were five games below .500 and are now two games above it. The Clips were five games above it and are now three games above it.

What is going on is that Kyrie is a cancer who will destroy any team he's on

And you may have noticed the results for the Lakers and Clips when the Lakers managed to find someone dumb enough to take Westbrook off their hands. When the trade was made the Lakers were five games below .500 and are now two games above it. The Clips were five games above it and are now three games above it.
Lakers also added some damn good players.

Take away that first 5 games for lac and remember that Paul is out and Kawhi rests a lot. I think the Clips are happy with where they are at. Look at the Clips locker room videos...they love Russ.

As far as Kylie, yeah he generally is a cancer. This situation in Dallas isn't his fault. That tweet you quoted shows how the team plays with respective stars on the floor. Very bad for Luka, very good for Kyrie. They need a new coach and an overhaul.

I can't believe Kylie is thinking of staying. Go to the Lakers and you'll be happy.

Lakers also added some damn good players.

Take away that first 5 games for lac and remember that Paul is out and Kawhi rests a lot. I think the Clips are happy with where they are at. Look at the Clips locker room videos...they love Russ.

As far as Kylie, yeah he generally is a cancer. This situation in Dallas isn't his fault. That tweet you quoted shows how the team plays with respective stars on the floor. Very bad for Luka, very good for Kyrie. They need a new coach and an overhaul.

I can't believe Kylie is thinking of staying. Go to the Lakers and you'll be happy.
Kylie will never go unnoticed

Back