April Discussion Thread

I have never been impressed with the effort from the Bucks B/C squad when they pull their starters. Greek's brother isn't a basketball player. Tonight they'll still have Portis and Carter who compete, but I would expect limited minutes from Ingles and Crowder. Would think Grizzlies blow them out of the water.

I have never been impressed with the effort from the Bucks B/C squad when they pull their starters. Greek's brother isn't a basketball player. Tonight they'll still have Portis and Carter who compete, but I would expect limited minutes from Ingles and Crowder. Would think Grizzlies blow them out of the water.

Rule is if you're gonna bet against teams that have nothing to play for vs a team that supposedly does at the end of the season, make sure it's as road chalk.

Home teams tend to shit the bed when playing teams with nothing to lose.

Bulls playing Caruso to me says they'll give full effort. They'll have Vuc, P Will, White, Caruso, and Dosumu - should be able to compete against the Mavericks G league players

Jae Crowder SZN

Luka jacked up 10 shots, including 0-5 from three, in his quarter of play.

Happy Slovenia Night!

Going to be interesting what Sacramento does here...

They need to play their guys if Memphis loses.

Dallas got 4 tries in the last 24 seconds at the game tying trey.....OKC gets a crack at the play-in!

Just saw Lakers score, except Suns to win outright.

They did this to GSW in SF few months back on a rest game.

Just saw Lakers score, except Suns to win outright.

They did this to GSW in SF few months back on a rest game.
This might be all I bet next year.

Bet ON teams resting multiple starters.

It's not automatic, but it's over 60% I'd guess. That might be well short of the #.

You get great value against a team that automatically lets down.

Lakers might be playing for 9th seed to get Denver?

Seem to be resting key players extra few mins..

(Just peeking box score while trying to fall asleep).

Dallas is currently 10th in the lottery standings. As of now that's a protected pick if the lotto balls work in their favor.

Really pulling for 11th and that pick goes to New York. Two organizations that don't tend to do well at times, it would be fitting.

Nuggets need to win, 3 game losing steak not a good thing going into the playoffs. Win today and rest tomorrow

Supposedly wasn’t going to play starters much but we’re seeing normal kind right now. 4q maybe not but we’ll see.

League messed up that new CBA badly, as far as the "rest" stuff goes.

Also, the players being affiliated with these US sports books will be wildly interesting.

Back