• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

BAW Nation NBA Playoffs...

Well, that's not hitting.

1-4 on Ant props these playoffs.

But, Minnesota looking good. I'll take that portion.

The question tonight is if the Pacers play their game for 4 quarters.

Slowing it down in the 2h hurt their offense immensely last game. Big time tactical error by Carlisle. I understand being a big undermanned and trying to shorten a game ... But that's not how you got here. The thing is, they were really playing solid defense for once.

Too bad.

Ideally we'd take over right away, despite the elimination game theory. But, need to see how he approaches tonight.

Will definitely look at Boston at a discount. They've been excellent in closeouts the first two rounds. Of course the opposition hasn't been great but the mentality is there -- that's key.

4 personal fouls total in 1Q of a physical game.

Yet, a physical game.

Otherwise, great pace.

Might have to hope for a spurt then middle this. We'll likely have no help from FTs.

White prop doesn't look good. Guy just is so streaky with 3s though.

Pascal with two tough attempts this quarter end of clock and a wide open miss. He has two "rests" coming too.

So, limiting damage a bit as I'm thinking the props don't hit.

He'll likely clear PAR easily.
Yeah but if you tell me that stat pregame I don't want any part of his points in a prop

5-5 inside the arc is fine, I just wouldn't bet on that and you need points for PAR. One of those games.

Hoping league doesn't get involved... They haven't so far...

Live -

Boston ML+100

1.5 units

Well, basically cancelled out the White bet with the ML hit.

Fitting he hit his first one, missed next 7 then hit that one.

That's life.

Pascal started 2h with two contested jumpers and a missed jumper wide open. That took any confidence away to try any more from out there (I think he tried one more).

Limited the damage... Really glad I went back under. That game got very ugly.

Nothing pregame

This probably the night Ant gets going in full. But, with the defensive assignment at the start plus his lackadaisical attitude after last game -- no thanks.

Lean Gafford over 10.5 fwiw.

Live -

Dallas ML -105

5 units
Despite the physical 1st with the refs letting them play, Minnesota is racking up the fouls.

Mavs have played as blah of a half as they can till the last several minutes and yet will take lead out of this timeout.

I can feel the momentum switching and frankly this Minnesota team isn't too smart in the heat of the moment.

Definitely was hoping for a push before HT.

Still think this is Dallas game to take if they can get their offense going just a bit better.

I will toy with this a bit given the right opportunity.

Simply enough I do not want anything other than a small bet on Dallas.

Feels like Minnesota will answer everything.

But, I'll keep the 1.5

Despite the physical 1st with the refs letting them play, Minnesota is racking up the fouls.

Mavs have played as blah of a half as they can till the last several minutes and yet will take lead out of this timeout.

I can feel the momentum switching and frankly this Minnesota team isn't too smart in the heat of the moment.
That foul on the Luka three was actually pretty smart if you think about it

Who wants to tell KAT and Ant to shut the fuck up? They’re both out there flapping their fucking gums down 30 points in a game they’re about to be sent to Cancun.

Talk about delusional, holy shit.

Who wants to tell KAT and Ant to shut the fuck up? They’re both out there flapping their fucking gums down 30 points in a game they’re about to be sent to Cancun.

Talk about delusional, holy shit.
Yep.

Big time learning moment right here.

Love ANT but he's learning lessons right now.

He's great and will be a top 5 guy the next decade, but there was some shark jumping this spring. I was partly there at times.

That's okay, love watching teams build and win + a star figuring it all out.

Back