April Discussion Thread

What do the 76ers have to play for tonight?

I’ve got a free play to use and looking for a live spot for a must win for teams fighting for the playoffs vs teams already locked into their seed.

Should’ve thrown it on the Pels yesterday night when they were down like 10 in the 3rd.

Maybe Jazz jump up big and I can take a chance on the Thunder

What do the 76ers have to play for tonight?

I’ve got a free play to use and looking for a live spot for a must win for teams fighting for the playoffs vs teams already locked into their seed.

Should’ve thrown it on the Pels yesterday night when they were down like 10 in the 3rd.

Maybe Jazz jump up big and I can take a chance on the Thunder

Sixers guarantee that the Nets are their first round opponent with a win over the Meat tonight...

Sixers are 3-0 vs the Nets this season, a win tonight vs Miami guarantees they won't face either the Meat or Hawks in the first round.

The latter teams both having past playoff success against Philly...

Miami just destroying Philly in Philly.

Full squads.

Should be interesting come Sunday, if Philly needs to lose intentionally to avoid the Heat.

Miami just destroying Philly in Philly.

Full squads.

Should be interesting come Sunday, if Philly needs to lose intentionally to avoid the Heat.

Sixers lazy as per usual under Glenn Rivers. Could have locked in an easy first round and sat the squad the next two games.

If they were gonna come out like this, they should have just sat Embiid and Harden.

What's up Doc! murdering the the Sixers playoff hopes yet again.

You always try and remember the good breaks from before.

Had a 5 unit middle on over 218.5 and under 229.5 in Philly...

Blowout.

10 points last minute

Including a Harrell bucket after Miami took intentional shot clock violation with 7 seconds left.

Should have auto bet Denver +13 without their starting lineup.

Might win outright.

Mavs throwing in the towel? Kyrie, THJ, Wood, Kleber and Green all trending towards out tonight. Luka still probable might get that 80 usage he craves.

Mavs throwing in the towel? Kyrie, THJ, Wood, Kleber and Green all trending towards out tonight. Luka still probable might get that 80 usage he craves.
As I said the other day when Shams said they might shut guys down, this makes zero sense.

Win your last two and OKC loses, you're in.

Forgot who has tiebreaker there.

Minnesota also at 0-2 brings in another tiebreaker.

As I said the other day when Shams said they might shut guys down, this makes zero sense.

Back to this.

Dallas doesn't have either tiebreaker.

So, they need to go 2-0 and have OKC lose to Memphis.

We've seen OKC almost lose to Detroit at home, just saying.

Dallas gets a bulls team I believe is resting guys and then the Spurs.

This ABSOLUTELY should be full go tonight unless they purposely do not want in the playoffs.

Mavs lose all tiebreakers it appears. Wolves will be no worse than #9. I guess Cuban doesn't think they can string four wins in a row to get to the regular playoffs. That's OK I'd rather see OKC/Minn play-in game.

Mavs lose all tiebreakers it appears. Wolves will be no worse than #9. I guess Cuban doesn't think they can string four wins in a row to get to the regular playoffs. That's OK I'd rather see OKC/Minn play-in game.

They literally need one loss from OKC vs the #2 seed.

If they cannot beat a resting bulls team and San Antonio...

My goodness.

Resting guys tonight would require an investigation. Total bullshit.

Trust me, I don't care to watch them anymore but that's a disgrace.

No DeRozan or LaVine so it'll be Luka & backups vs Vooch & backups. Crazy to think season is on the line with these lineups.

Are the Knicks locked in their spot?

I’d have to look at the scenarios but I know the Pels don’t want the Lakers, that I’m sure of

Win and they lose the Knicks top 10 pick.

Business decision...

Clippers definitely will consider a tank in one of these last 2. Earned that ability with the big win vs LAL. But I don’t know who has tie breaking they tie with NO.

I like Orlando tonite..possibly play on ml.. They had their scrubs in last nite so prolly saving starters for more meaningful game. They can play spoiler n try and knock Brooklyn out of 6 seed. I hardlt bet NBA just bc of all the nonsense but want a bit of action on a light day.

Back