April Discussion Thread

League messed up that new CBA badly, as far as the "rest" stuff goes.

Also, the players being affiliated with these US sports books will be wildly interesting.

The gambling influx is gonna run riot, bad times ahead.

The Golden Era of pure basketball is long gone, at least most of us here managed to witness it...

The gambling influx is gonna run riot, bad times ahead.

The Golden Era of pure basketball is long gone, at least most of us here managed to witness it...
100%.

I won't watch a regular season game with no plays on it or potential Live plays.

Nothing worse than shot clock running down and a guy has an open 15 foot shot and kicks back outside for a horribly contested 3 or shot clock violation. I saw this numerous times in Sixers games this week.

100%.

I won't watch a regular season game with no plays on it or potential Live plays.

Nothing worse than shot clock running down and a guy has an open 15 foot shot and kicks back outside for a horribly contested 3 or shot clock violation. I saw this numerous times in Sixers games this week.

I'm the same, no action = not watching and don't watch college hoops, period.

Saw this for Sunday's slate...

Crazy lotto plays…….$1 each….20 total plays
All 15 teamers
1Q overs
1Q unders
1Q overs and unders
1 Half overs
1 half unders
1 half overs and unders
Full game overs
Full game unders
Full game overs and unders
Full game ats mixed with favorites and dogs

Hopefully all teams come out shooting lights out and play no Defense…….time for bench players to show up……..

Also played no game goes to overtime, 15 teamer…..$10 to win $7

Played these to get the rollover out of the way

They’ve got to fix this. Reno is right, the CBA got done quick but they fucked up.

Ruining something I really enjoy as I know y’all do. Sure I like to bet it, but I watch either way.
Getting hard to defend that stance.

They’ve got to fix this. Reno is right, the CBA got done quick but they fucked up.

Ruining something I really enjoy as I know y’all do. Sure I like to bet it, but I watch either way.
Getting hard to defend that stance.
Spot on.

I'm still shocked this CBA got extended. I thought it was a Woj April fool's joke for a few hours.

In LeCringe news…

The chosen one pantomimed putting a crown on his head after earning the 7th seed by beating a depleted Jazz team with nothing to play for.

Dude can’t help himself.

I took the Suns -1.5 games in their series v LA. I don't see how the clips compete here. The suns should truck them in 5.

Back