• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Let's talk NBA Championship...and potential playoff matchups...

Times have changed

I now have 8 friends live texting me about the WNBA draft

Two have told twinkie to get on his knees if he can find them

(half truth twink, these are all Iowa cunts)

Jrue and having a guy like Zinger and giving up nothing to get them is a huge difference. But it will still be Tatum iso ball in the big moments and it’s not good.
Denver handled them very well in the regular season games.

Not a good matchup.

Fun series, possibly 7 games but 6 seems right for a repeat (if this plays out).

Jrue and having a guy like Zinger and giving up nothing to get them is a huge difference. But it will still be Tatum iso ball in the big moments and it’s not good.

in the playoffs the high usage iso ball guys don't get it done. That is why i don't think the celtics will win it all - same thing with the clips - harden and westbrook are perennial playoff choke artists

West I think is going to be nuggets or suns ....that side is going to take the west. OKC too young; perhaps mavs as a wildcard - that trade for the bigs was huge but in the end i don't think they have enough guard help for luka and kyrie..........suns matchup great against timberwolves drawing their bigs out and suns have the talent - I don't think those guys they lost in the trade to the nets matter - their role players are not that bad - grayson allen had highest 3 point percentage in entire nba. eric gordon, royce o'neal - the guards are sick.........they just lack like one physical pj tucker type or enforcer. can you win with 1 big who is mediocre ?......suns also matchup well and won the regular season games vs denver .......good draw for them.

east sixers have major value due to embiid, they are a top 2 seed if he is healthy all year.

Bucks most talented but just can't trust them or doc

Last edited:
we are going to continue to see how much matchups play a part in playoffs

---lakers own pelicans. That said the spot favors pelicans and they had just won 3 tough games in a row vs suns golden state and sac - pelicans are a good team.

Chances the Fakers somehow lose to the Pels to try to avoid Denver? Sounds Shady. But we’re talking a corrupt ass league and a corrupt ass wannabe GOAT.

Sac fans are incredible. One is basically an ex wife but we coexist because it's fun.

Chances the Fakers somehow lose to the Pels to try to avoid Denver? Sounds Shady. But we’re talking a corrupt ass league and a corrupt ass wannabe GOAT.
Yea I don’t know what to do. Pels have had trouble with OKC but I’m sure they would rather that over Denver

Then bring BI back….who’s team is it? It’s a mess

It is corrupt but would Lebron want to return home to play the Warriors in a one and done?

They have been competitive against Denver. But haven’t won a game in years.

No clue but man that's wild.

Denver beats them in 6.

I’m going with Denver over Boston and Boston over Denver for 2 futures bets. It’s +550 and +650…and if you played the 2 of them in a parlay to make the Finals it only pays like +270.

That seems like a pretty big glitch in the Matrix. I feel like I must be missing something, but you’re getting 6-1 on your money as opposed to 2.7-1 for the same result.

I’m going with Denver over Boston and Boston over Denver for 2 futures bets. It’s +550 and +650…and if you played the 2 of them in a parlay to make the Finals it only pays like +270.

That seems like a pretty big glitch in the Matrix. I feel like I must be missing something, but you’re getting 6-1 on your money as opposed to 2.7-1 for the same result.
Interesting

Not that far off. You're making two bets instead of one with the parlay. So cut the value of each future bet in half. +275 and +325 aren't far off +270.

Yes, according to https://www.sportsoddshistory.com/

1991-92 Bulls pre-playoffs were -200
1995-96 Bulls -400
1996-97 Bulls -200
1997-98 Bulls +140

No one even close to Jordan on that C's roster.

This Boston team has fooled the books (and bettors) for 3 straight seasons.

Maybe 4th time is a charm but they should be +200 minimum.

They are coached by a peanut...

Not that far off. You're making two bets instead of one with the parlay. So cut the value of each future bet in half. +275 and +325 aren't far off +270.

If you’re making a one unit bet on each, the payout would be either +450 or +550. No need to cut anything in half, you’ll win one bet and lose the other no matter what if they meet in the Finals.

Gotta lean Lakers. Probably best to wait live and see what Willie tries

Bottom line for Coach Will I Ain't is playing small ball vs the Lakers is beyond dumb.

Start Nance and play JV all the non-Zion minutes. Throw Zeller in their occasionally to bang on AD.

Just can't go small...

If you’re making a one unit bet on each, the payout would be either +450 or +550. No need to cut anything in half, you’ll win one bet and lose the other no matter what if they meet in the Finals.
But then you make a 2u bet on the +270 parlay would pay roughly the same. If youre betting a total of 2 u the other way

These idiots on the TV are ruining the game and broadcast. Do I really give a shit what they think and do you really think i care to watch them talk while sitting on a couch? Lol

Feel like the books cleaned up ...didn't see anyone on sac. Both dogs outright

Makes me think both favs tnite. Don't know how Miami can keep flipping that switch which takes the form of making 3 pointers suddenly as much as playing better d ....you can't just decide to shoot better

Miami lost the play in last year to Atlanta. before going on a run.

Feel like the books cleaned up ...didn't see anyone on sac. Both dogs outright

Makes me think both favs tnite. Don't know how Miami can keep flipping that switch which takes the form of making 3 pointers suddenly as much as playing better d ....you can't just decide to shoot better

Miami lost the play in last year to Atlanta. before going on a run.
I'd assume books went 1-1 last night.

Pure assumption but Lakers had to be a public play.

He's been a complete waste of money. If he lost 50 lbs that might help him
Heard he already lost 25 lbs since the season started……..

If he loses another 50lbs……don’t think he’ll be able to bully his way in the paint…..

Dude needs to develop 3 point shooting…….most his points are layups and inside paint…..shorter poor man’s Shaq

After narrowing this thing down to 3 teams I like your strategy.

I have Denver in the finals and winning it all. Any suggestions on who to pair them with in the finals besides Boston & Milwaukee? Boss man @B.A.R. chime in i value your opinion also.

A rematch with the Heat? Indiana? Looking for others opinions after looking at the bracket, thanks.

Y’all don’t like that version of Zion? If he gets a 15 foot jumper, how can teams guard him?
I’m not sure we watched the same game. Hes come around. Soft for injuries? Sure. Almost all are nowadays sadly.

The dead weight is BI at a max. Too much iso ball. Yea he can have great scoring nights but meh. And CJ someone else can have.
Willie also questionable lineups at best as well know.

I just don’t see how someone can watch last night and start cutting into Zion at this stage

Y’all don’t like that version of Zion? If he gets a 15 foot jumper, how can teams guard him?
I’m not sure we watched the same game. Hes come around. Soft for injuries? Sure. Almost all are nowadays sadly.

The dead weight is BI at a max. Too much iso ball. Yea he can have great scoring nights but meh. And CJ someone else can have.
Willie also questionable lineups at best as well know.

I just don’t see how someone can watch last night and start cutting into Zion at this stage
Barkley and even kenny were pointing out he just doesnt have killer instincts

He played himself into shape this year, he needs to be in this good or better day 1 next year

maybe he develops it, he did look so fun to watch last night before the Hammy

I have Denver in the finals and winning it all. Any suggestions on who to pair them with in the finals besides Boston & Milwaukee? Boss man @B.A.R. chime in i value your opinion also.

A rematch with the Heat? Indiana? Looking for others opinions after looking at the bracket, thanks.
Honestly need to see what shakes out here with the last East play in.

Boston SHOULD be the team.

Milwaukee very lucky to avoid Philly or Miami 1st round. That was a loss.

Knicks don't have enough offense.

Cleveland and Orlando maxed out in regular season. Excellent work by both staffs.

Philly the true wildcard here.

Honestly need to see what shakes out here with the last East play in.

Boston SHOULD be the team.

Milwaukee very lucky to avoid Philly or Miami 1st round. That was a loss.

Knicks don't have enough offense.

Cleveland and Orlando maxed out in regular season. Excellent work by both staffs.

Philly the true wildcard here.
I was thinking Philly also after they won tonight

Back