BAW Nation NBA Playoffs...

Family night out.

I'm going the way of @Loves2kickass with the TT Boston -115 109.5 for 2 units.

Other game a pure watch tonight. I'll try and explain later.

Busy mother's Day weekend. Should have. Full late just Sunday to chat.

Anything tonight that catches your eye? @B.A.R.
Not really.

Props are tight.

Not seeing any intangible factors to help one of those.

Not touching Boston totals in any way for a bit. Snakebit there. Actually more like I know what's going to happen but I bet it anyways.

I'll watch the late one tip to finish. Perhaps a live look there.

Not really.

Props are tight.

Not touching Boston totals in any way for a bit. Snakebit there. Actually more like I know what's going to happen but I bet it anyways.

I guess the Cav's are throwing in the towel

Not really.

Props are tight.

J dub has been starting super slow this series, 6 total first quarter points. maybe something to hit live if he starts slow again...

Eh, they honestly were never winning this series.

As I said pre playoffs.... Cavs and Orlando are classic regular season teams.
The East is always boring but this is next level

Only way any of us West of New England gives a shit is if it's Boston/NY and the NBA knows that

If Indy beats NY they will need a 2-1 lead against Boston to generate national interest

Huge win for the OKC future last night. I passed out during HT. Looks like a great mid 4th comeback.

Biggest game at MSG in ages tonight. I think the home crowd gets them a close win. Now, a game 5 low scoring game is always possible but I'm talking my value here and going with it. I like that G4 was a throwaway game of sorts.

Knicks and Thunder futures are alive. These next two nights quite pivotal.

Denver has to cool off some. I think tonight is the best game of the series. I'd take the points, but would rather let Denver start hot and grab some value.

I'll be back around 30 mins prior to the tips.

Huge win for the OKC future last night. I passed out during HT. Looks like a great mid 4th comeback.

Biggest game at MSG in ages tonight. I think the home crowd gets them a close win. Now, a game 5 low scoring game is always possible but I'm talking my value here and going with it. I like that G4 was a throwaway game of sorts.

Knicks and Thunder futures are alive. These next two nights quite pivotal.

Denver has to cool off some. I think tonight is the best game of the series. I'd take the points, but would rather let Denver start hot and grab some value.

I'll be back around 30 mins prior to the tips.
Historically, the winner of game 5 in a series tied 2-2 "usually" wins the series. We have 2 of those tonight.

I don't know how the Knicks come back a couple days after getting demolished in game 4 and the injury bug is still a issue for them. Denver is riding great momentum and now playing at home. Should be 2 great games tonight.

Ant man has a night as well. I'd recommend a over or stalk for live over (if slow start).

Ant man learning a playoff lesson.

Happens.

Denver D playing at their championship level right now.

Props.

Don't think I'm going to force anything tonight in 2h. Unless a good look at a live under.

I wouldn't be shocked if the Nuggets blow this open in the 3rd.

Ant man learning a playoff lesson.

Happens.

Denver D playing at their championship level right now.

Props.

Don't think I'm going to force anything tonight in 2h. Unless a good look at a live under.

I wouldn't be shocked if the Nuggets blow this open in the 3rd.

Double-teamed Ant on 34 plays. Nuggets finally said fuck it, let somebody else try and beat us.

Back