• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Let's talk NBA Championship...and potential playoff matchups...

I don't really disagree with either of these points FWIW, mainly just disagree on the strength of the conferences. If you swapped Denver and Boston, what odds would you make Boston to win the west?
I like this exercise. Let me think before giving a answer to quickly.

east is philly 2nd best team?

With Randle out

Giannis injury looks bad

Magic kinda faded, Pacers nope, cavs not lately

Does anyone else think that this years NBA playoffs will the hardest one to cap. And I don't cap the games. I just find the right hot cappers to follow. It just feels like no team gives a shit at all. I don't remember a season with such little effort. For example the Bos/Mil game tonight.....1 made free throw or whatever it was. This league has become a joke. Look at Phoenix tonight, night after night the same shit man

Does anyone else think that this years NBA playoffs will the hardest one to cap. And I don't cap the games. I just find the right hot cappers to follow. It just feels like no team gives a shit at all. I don't remember a season with such little effort. For example the Bos/Mil game tonight.....1 made free throw or whatever it was. This league has become a joke. Look at Phoenix tonight, night after night the same shit man
Or, that could make it easier? Find the teams that CARE. Find the most motivated guys to get their careers over the hump.

One thing with the lower scoring since ASG, we might not have that magical UNDER series in the 1st round. Memphis vs Minny two years ago was a dream. A few years before the Nets and Celtics was the same way.

Or, that could make it easier? Find the teams that CARE. Find the most motivated guys to get their careers over the hump.

One thing with the lower scoring since ASG, we might not have that magical UNDER series in the 1st round. Memphis vs Minny two years ago was a dream. A few years before the Nets and Celtics was the same way.
This

I didn't bet it, but I would have thought Phoenix would have given a shit
One thing over this next week or so ...

Some of these teams don't care about seeding ...

Some night try to avoid. That should be priority #1 out West (Denver).

Reactions: KJ
One thing over this next week or so ...

Some of these teams don't care about seeding ...

Some night try to avoid. That should be priority #1 out West (Denver).
I get what your saying boss. I'm just watching a different game now. I don't think it changes that much bud

It just doesn't feel like championships matter to these cats anymore
As far as they reflect in regular season play? You're pretty much spot on.

Why?

These salaries are ridiculous. These guys are mostly all buddies and they respect each other living a good life.

Decades ago, playoff bonuses meant something. Playing as many games as possible meant something.

Big part of this is society as a whole.

As far as they reflect in regular season play? You're pretty much spot on.

Why?

These salaries are ridiculous. These guys are mostly all buddies and they respect each other living a good life.

Decades ago, playoff bonuses meant something. Playing as many games as possible meant something.

Big part of this is society as a whole.
I'm not that guy bitching about how they are over paid one bit. If the moneys there, the moneys there

I get what your saying boss. I'm just watching a different game now. I don't think it changes that much bud
Hey man, I'm with ya. I don't just want an NBA game to watch one in the regular season.

This topic came up earlier. I probably went to 150 Pistons games from age 8-age 24. That was 1988-2004.

Since then, maybe 7-10. The last one I went to was vs Ok City with Russ in I believe 2015 at The Palace.

I still have yet to attend one in Detroit (downtown).

Just not something I yearn for.

I'm not that guy bitching about how they are over paid one bit. If the moneys there, the moneys there
Absolutely. Monies are there.

But, the big part of that is the players RUN the league.

This league misses David Stern in many facets. Silver has let them take over.

This used to be my favorite league, especially the playoffs. But your right, everyone is boys and we are all popping christo

Both nba and nhl playoffs on april 20th

Best sports two weeks of year imo, both first rounds just going every night

Absolutely. Monies are there.

But, the big part of that is the players RUN the league.

This league misses David Stern in many facets. Silver has let them take over.
Thats messed up that people have to cap the Nba playoffs similar to the Nit college tourney, in regards to motivation

A $100 wager to most of us absolutely means more than winning and losing in the NBA to those guys. I think it goes without saying that every team in the West knows they can't beat Denver in a 7 game series so at what point do you coast? An Olympics year to boot. What the Heat accomplished last year was so obscure yet they still folded against the champs while the rest of their Eastern Conf companions were on yachts watching them

The Western Conf bracket looks to be very heavy on one side. As of now it looks like Denver/8 seed/Clips/Dallas and the other side would be Minny and OKC with the top two of NO/Phx/Sac. This whole play-in thing is way more interesting this season than it's been before.

I lean Kings tonight, but still looking at lineups. After this, got GS Friday night and LA Lakers to close the show.

You gonna want this one bad if you’re Pels

I lean Kings tonight, but still looking at lineups. After this, got GS Friday night and LA Lakers to close the show.

You gonna want this one bad if you’re Pels
I think it's getting pretty close to GS and LAL being locked into 9th and 10th so definitely possible they rest guys this weekend. Playoff math is more intense this season than most

Winner of Clippers Mavs could go on to win it all.

Is Klaw healthy and this is a precaution after last season? Would like to hear something positive about his health as I am holding some Clipper tickets.

Back