BAW Nation NBA Playoffs...

Back to busy the next 5-6 years.

This won't be my playoffs to be around a lot till the last two rounds.

I'll be targeting large discount on Boston live tomorrow. If blowout, targeting under.

Nothing late game.

I'd imagine the Pacers rebound in G6. They aren't good, but I think they let up after 1Q tonight. They weren't ready to close a series. Milwaukee took fully advantage and this game was over 3 mins into the 3rd.

I'm not touching Knicks and Sixers till a possible G7 Saturday night.

I'll jump back into the Nuggets Wolves discussion thread the next few days at midday. That's a fun series. Can't wait.

Cleveland and Orlando stalks on under, obviously, Game 6.

I'll post my fades, if I have time. Otherwise that's my mindset as a baseline. Things should settle down next Tuesday.

Good luck all.

Back to busy the next 5-6 years.

This won't be my playoffs to be around a lot till the last two rounds.

I'll be targeting large discount on Boston live tomorrow. If blowout, targeting under.

Nothing late game.

I'd imagine the Pacers rebound in G6. They aren't good, but I think they let up after 1Q tonight. They weren't ready to close a series. Milwaukee took fully advantage and this game was over 3 mins into the 3rd.

I'm not touching Knicks and Sixers till a possible G7 Saturday night.

I'll jump back into the Nuggets Wolves discussion thread the next few days at midday. That's a fun series. Can't wait.

Cleveland and Orlando stalks on under, obviously, Game 6.

I'll post my fades, if I have time. Otherwise that's my mindset as a baseline. Things should settle down next Tuesday.

Good luck all.
Couple years, we’ll miss ya

Under was easy in the blowout in Boston.

That 2h total of 97 was wild.

That late game was so interesting for 2h. They actually go over the total (which was my lean at HT). But I had trouble getting my bets it as I was taking care of some other business. So, that was it.

Knicks Sixers at 9:00 pm.

That's simply how it has to go with how the series shook out. That should be a war. Cannot wait!!
3:40pm Indy/Mil game on for us today

Pretty crazy how dirty tv has done that series

Murray 0, Edwards 25 at the half and Denver is up by 4. Too many were drinking the Minny koolaid although series has a long way to go.

No clue today other than an opportunistic under or Cavs maybe after early deficit?

Thoughts on the 2nd rounders tonight. Passed out in OT of hockey last night.

No clue today other than an opportunistic under or Cavs maybe after early deficit?

Thoughts on the 2nd rounders tonight. Passed out in OT of hockey last night.
First 2 games went under so much in magic series then next 4 have landed all around 200 .....with under getting several bad beats. And some players having career type nights in Paulo and Mitchell. Combined with the game 7 under trends I don't know how someone could look over. But did move back up after fell to 194

First 2 games went under so much in magic series then next 4 have landed all around 200 .....with under getting several bad beats. And some players having career type nights in Paulo and Mitchell. Combined with the game 7 under trends I don't know how someone could look over. But did move back up after fell to 194
I had a wild one Friday.

Went to submit under 199.5 in the 2nd. Went to 198.5 -105 but I clicked on submit anyways. Pretty big bet.

Just a whoopsie.

Well, I then had over 194 +100 available so went for full middle.

So, so close.

Pace indicated over, so I was setting that up intentionally.

Standing still on Denver and Minny series for a minute. I never did "buy low" on Denver series before G1. I was close but there is a weird feeling about this series I was getting. With that being said, I expected G2 to be the one Minny had a better chance in.

Stalking unders still here.

Yeah, me too. Came home a day early from a family trip to work today so have a free night to drink/gamble/watch playoffs. Pissed there is only one NHL game tonight, but at least it’s an 8pm start. After a quick look it’s setting up to be a chalky night for me…

Yeah, me too. Came home a day early from a family trip to work today so have a free night to drink/gamble/watch playoffs. Pissed there is only one NHL game tonight, but at least it’s an 8pm start. After a quick look it’s setting up to be a chalky night for me…
Yep.

I don't understand the 1h/2h split on this

I mean I like under quite a bit hoping all that had to happen did happen in the 4th quarter on Sat for live unders to not cash...won't happen again.
Yeah, the split was interesting.

I generally in the regular season would be on a 1h over here due to that split + movement.

Feel pretty lucky to only have 48 after 1 period in Denver.

Minny with 25 FGAs

One made FT combined is helping.

Hopefully pace slows a bit with benches to start the 2nd.

Not counting in record but I laid 18.5 at 73-41

It's over and depth during trash 4th favors one team big time.

Not counting in record but I laid 18.5 at 73-41

It's over and depth during trash 4th favors one team big time.
Definitely in the seeing it well stage for a few days straight now...

Tomorrow night I think is more of a study night for myself.

Shall see.

No series bets on either of those.

Back