• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
VC. Fornette needs like 30yards to get 1000 on the year. Will Jax risk him hurting his foot/toe before the playoffs just for 1K?
How will you feel as a Jags fan if they play the starters and something happens to 1 or more of them and they miss the rest of the playoffs?

But the Outcome is they beat the Titans......

VC. Fornette needs like 30yards to get 1000 on the year. Will Jax risk him hurting his foot/toe before the playoffs just for 1K?
How will you feel as a Jags fan if they play the starters and something happens to 1 or more of them and they miss the rest of the playoffs?

If they want stats they can go play madden and get their stats there. This is real life where it's all about winning in the playoffs. Would rather face the Titans fresh at home than on the road and then possibly a second consecutive week.

Jimbo speaks at a 100 miles per hour, sounds like an auctioneer or a track announcer.
Haha I think auctioneer. I had a friend of my grandfather that was an auctioneer that spoke at the pace Jimbo does. Speaking so fast sometimes he doesn't finish the sentence haha.

Does he have a bonus for reaching a 1000 in his contract? If so he will push to play.

Are we buying into this Ohio St. steam?

After seeing the size and speed differences in almost every pac12 game and after seeing poopoo purdue beat up zona and MSU beat up a washington state team that beat up usc ....so I believe it is real steam. Cannot blame anyone for wanting TOSU at this point.

After seeing the size and speed differences in almost every pac12 game and after seeing poopoo purdue beat up zona and MSU beat up a washington state team that beat up usc ....so I believe it is real steam. Cannot blame anyone for wanting TOSU at this point.
cross sport teaser it is.

The only bad news for TOSU is that espn has universally picked them and they have been on their nutsack for the last week ... and espn is almost always wrong.

The only bad news for TOSU is that espn has universally picked them and they have been on their nutsack for the last week ... and espn is almost always wrong.

Hearing rumors Lang is on USC for his biggest college play of the year.

Nothing confirmed at this stage though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back