• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
just pure fucking misery. tcu gave this cover away over and over again. and then i was just so fucking deep in washington st losses i am frozen

there hasnt been one fucking bowl game that ended in my favor like this. Texas Tech, San Diego St., Arizona, TCU, can keep going. so many that just end a point short or final :10 lose

Rambler just remember it can only go up-hill. Cold streaks are followed by hot ones. Key is to keep unit size the same. Stop going big.

second day favorites swept bowls (12/26 and now 12/28). Somehow I manged to only lose to the tune of 4-5. Upsets are coming tomorrow. later guys.

Clown Leach on Falk:

Leach refused to give specifics during the week and was condescending after the Cougars' 42-17 loss when asked about Falk's injury.

"Luke is doing exactly what we want Luke to do, and Luke has had a fine career here and also done a great deal for this program, probably more than most people will ever realize," Leach said. "Tyler [Hilinski] was the ideal guy to start with our lineup today."

Pressed on Falk's injury, Leach said: "You will remain unclear on it. Next question."

Wondering if Mayfield will be 100% Monday.

Kyle BonaguraESPN Staff Writer

Oklahoma QB Baker Mayfield will not meet with the media this morning as previously scheduled. It's the third straight day he has not participated in a scheduled non-football activity in the lead up to Monday's Rose Bowl due to what is believed to be a minor sickness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back