***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only a soy boy snowflake would disrespect the flag with F bombs during the anthem. Apparently he wasn’t aware of all the winning going around.

Good job Tua giving respect to the Lord.

Shame on Bama for most of the game playing classless. Starting by dropping F bombs during our National anthem. Followed by punching UGAs QB on the ground.

+3.5 cash but has to feel bad for Georgia.
Be interesting for visit

Only a soy boy snowflake would disrespect the flag with F bombs during the anthem. Apparently he wasn’t aware of all the winning going around.
I don't even know what you're chirping about

National anthem has no place in sports anyway, fuck outta here

I still would like to know why they were in a Cover 2 in that situation,
I think I may have been in a Cover 3, I will have to go back and seee Bama personnel on the field

well, gents, we had highs, i had many lows...but it was a fun season.

See you in the NFL section or hoops moving forward

BUM CHILLUPS‏ @edsbs 4m4 minutes ago

DTE2ktlVQAE8CYg.jpg

8 replies77 retweets223 likes

Gruv I think City go HAM tomorrow and I typically am hesitant to bet on them but they don't want the rematch to be meaningful. Route.

I'll tail
Remember I'm a fan...but home and play again in 2 weeks at Bristol they need to put this thing to bed....too many other competitions coming up, would be nice if that game in a couple weeks is just an exhibition if they can salt it tomorrow.

Remember I'm a fan...but home and play again in 2 weeks at Bristol they need to put this thing to bed....too many other competitions coming up, would be nice if that game in a couple weeks is just an exhibition if they can salt it tomorrow.
I need something to do in the morning anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back