• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it's weird, WF felt like the underdog in this game ,but they deservedly were favored with what has gone on at aTm. It appears that WF thought this game might be easy.

Game will be all tied up at some point with Wake winning out in the end.

Blocked punt gave AM a shot of early mojo, shit will wear off...

I was back and forth, maybe not bet, maybe aTm, maybe WF then I saw some of the confidence picks in a pool I am in from average fans to regular fans who don't know much about football with high amounts on aTm so I was like "what do they know" and guessed the other way. It's ok if this game is a blowout, I would just like a good game here. The NMSt and UK games are going to matter. Maybe ASU if I get some balls that

Betageddon is off to a solid start. Last night after locking in NW ML I kept digging in and really really fell in love with Kentucky. I thought I'd be alone there so felt good seeing so many smart individuals on CTG feeling the same.

aTm has more athletes than Wake but Wake is probably the better coached team

WF should be nice cohesive family unit, disciplined, experienced and off a fantastic year for them, surprised they aren't showing up. The team with the better athletes doesn't always win. WF should've had a few advantages here.

regarding steam, VC, all books. Wake jumped to 4.5 and settled at 4 from 3. Utah St. was -4 and is 5.5 now everywhere.

Music City Bowl is basically a home gm for Kentucky. I can promise you UK. Will have a ton more fans here. They LOve Nashville.
When the SEC tourney is here, downtown is always packed

Music City Bowl is basically a home gm for Kentucky. I can promise you UK. Will have a ton more fans here. They LOve Nashville.
When the SEC tourney is here, downtown is always packed

As long as there isn't a Big Blue basketball game on the same time though right?

I think NW will have good fans onhand too. They were happy to be going here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back