• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
if they werent having the abysmal special teams thus far today and it wasnt the longest FG of that kickers career....I'd say it would make sense to kick it. But 4th and 2, man they should have gone for the throat

He will get a shot, but he may be better suited to change positions at the next level.

If you draft him for QB, you have to let him be him. You cannot try to turn him into a prototypical QB like what these nfl coaches like to try and do. then get a backup who can run a similar version of the offense for when he gets hurt.

I think the problem nfl GMs have with it is that they don't want to have a QB who is only good so long as his legs are good.

I think a crappy nfl team could get instantly better letting Lamar be Lamar but I don't think he could ever be a long term answer because he simply won't be that fast and that healthy for a long period of years.

Best college player this year by far in my estimation .. at least at a skill position.

If you draft him for QB, you have to let him be him. You cannot try to turn him into a prototypical QB like what these nfl coaches like to try and do. then get a backup who can run a similar version of the offense for when he gets hurt.

I think the problem nfl GMs have with it is that they don't want to have a QB who is only good so long as his legs are good.

I think a crappy nfl team could get instantly better letting Lamar be Lamar but I don't think he could ever be a long term answer because he simply won't be that fast and that healthy for a long period of years.

Best college player this year by far in my estimation .. at least at a skill position.
Top 5 college player all time (MY opinion, before you get riled up VC)

I always thought it had something to do with the money they invest in the high QB draft picks as well. The more they run the more they subject themselves to potential injury and then you don't have that highly paid player on the field and selling jerseys for your team or league.

I always thought it had something to do with the money they invest in the high QB draft picks as well. The more they run the more they subject themselves to potential injury and then you don't have that highly paid player on the field and selling jerseys for your team or league.
No doubt it plays into it.

if Lamar is smart, can gain some weight I think he can stick in the NFL. Newton is successful and he is not a good throwing QB. He has lasted because he is 240lbs or w/e he is.

I don't think Lamar can be the running QB Newton is, but in the right situation and being smart...he can have a real career.

Lamar Jackson is a very outstanding QB for college football. Josh Allen has been a great QB for Wyoming. Nice thing about college football though, is these guys come and go all the time, there will be others that make our memories of these two fade.

Ok while I get incessant crap for Josh Allen,you can have a crush on a guy who barely completes half his throws against any good pass defense
he doesnt completes more throws than Jackson. Don't make me rehash all of the stats against Allen....again. You can't blame WRs as we showed you yesterday in 2016 with a stacked offensive team Allen was just as poor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back