• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fraud Bowl between NW and Kenty will be interesting.

Decent sized SEC dogs playing a Bowl game off a loss have been money.

Big 10 suck vs the SEC in Bowls for the most part as well.

Cats worth a ML play, great 'value'.

would have been kickers long on the season. After what the wake special teams has done so far im blown away he is risking longest kick of the season on 4 and 2

I think kicking there was fine. Just have to block better up front and kicker has to elevate it better than that. It was a longish one for him though making elevating tougher for him.

Wake has been plenty aggressive in the play calling. Hard to hate on them for that decision

I think kicking there was fine. Just have to block better up front and kicker has to elevate it better than that. It was a longish one for him though making elevating tougher for him.

Wake has been plenty aggressive in the play calling. Hard to not hate on them for that decision

Wake has been plenty aggressive in the play calling. Hard to hate on them for that decision
fine..........

Aggies psyche was about to get broken, now they get a shot going into the half.

If I was coaching you'd only see my kicker on XP's and if there was a walk-off game winning opportunity.

Fuck kickers.

So Chubb waits until 2 hrs before game to tell coach he's not playing??

The OG Adams and CB Stevens are limited to injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back