• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been eyeing this under all week...surprised the line is now at 52 so really tempted to just put a play on the under and then watch a Christmas Story so I don't have to suffer through pick 6's, KO returns for TD's, etc....I hate watching unders but really like this one. Haven't pulled the trigger on it yet though...

Josh Rosen will not play in the Cactus Bowl Tuesday, according to sources.

Rosen, the true junior quarterback, has suffered concussive symptoms a couple of times this season. He sat out the second half of the last regular season game against Cal, Nov. 24th.

He has practiced with the team this week, but in a limited capacity.

Thank god I can sit down and watch some football w/ my CTG Brotha's.

All that's left for me to do is put a electric racetrack together and set up a few things under the tree. Fill the stocking stuffer.

Then take my medicine, pop a Valium, 2 glasses of wine. Then chill

Hawaii & Bora Bora are on my bucket list.

My grandfather was at Pearl Harbor playing golf the morning of the attack.

Bora Bora was the first exotic trip I ever did...I actually think it blows Hawai'i out of the water, no contest. Did Bora Bora, Taha'a and Moorea. Was on honeymoon with my ex so went all out, overwater bungalows, private chef in the ocean, snorkeling off the deck of your bungalow, glass floors, whole deal...Haven't been anywhere that has even come close.

These days all my crazy trips are all about me and my son, so my winnings each season go into a fund for him and I to take vacations each year.

Add GameHunter's MLB picks to your winnings. He's a CTG legend if you didn't know and he's absolutely incredible in baseball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back