• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red flags like? pushing thousands into bank account at one time, probably. i would say if you're moving big money into an account you should do so in increments instead. That's what my bookie does and he says he never gets stress as long as he deposits less than 10k at once

BOL doesn't send huge lump sums in one payment, they will send like 15-20 money orders in the binder so you can deposit them over time.

Causation or correlation....maybe

You are way more likely to be audited if you claim to be self-employed, claim all sorts of home office expenses, or tons of crazy deductions to get your taxable income significantly lower. Anything like that are simple triggers, as those are easy for the IRS to go after as people are always trying to beat the system by claiming stuff they shouldn't. They very rarely waste time over other stuff as they have plenty to deal with from those three alone and those were just three examples that came to mind off the top of my head without even thinking about it.

After i signed up for BOL my identity was stolen within a month. Never using them again
I have 1 credit card. I use for these sites.
It has a limit of $500.

If my card gets compromised........ it'll max out quick. Lol

Oh and also when I deposit anything..... the bank that handles my card goes crazy......
It's like an act of congresss to deposit anything.
Thankfully I don't deposit much

I have 1 credit card. I use for these sites.
It has a limit of $500.

If my card gets compromised........ it'll max out quick. Lol
Thats smart. I need to do that but it was my full identity. They opened about 15 credit cards, bank accounts, bought tires. Was a huge mess

Ok, I'm about to jump off for a while as I am gonna give my boy a call before he heads to bed....7-7 at the half worst case would be great to come back to!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back