• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
my gf trying to give me ideas to not go overboard and break my protocol....some of the most infuriating texts I ever get. "maybe a set a limit"....fuck outta here, its my money i'll burn it how i want

The world needs hoes - they shouldn't be treated with so much public outrage. Dudes know it they just afraid to defend them for fear their chic is like "why you defending that oh For?"

First game I didn't play was Army-SDSt and it was really cool to watch. I might try getting less games.
i bet every game for fun....no idea why i went 4+ units on SDST and then 6+ on Toledo. was just bored at home alone today

i bet every game for fun....no idea why i went 4+ units on SDST and then 6+ on Toledo. was just bored at home alone today

i have 4 units on App......and then with the semi hedge went with 2 on toledo TT over....another 1.5 on toledo TT over 2nd half......I can't not bet a game

I went under for sure. Minny has this gm. They may try to stretch this gm out and run clock, avoid injuries

Toledo going to get shut out. I have App but I just can't understand how these teams are playing.

Sometimes when I make bad bets I make up fake alt lines on my losing team to make myself feel better. It actually works most of the time.

But Toledo wasn't even a bad bet pregame. Most these losing teams just suck this bowl season.

When I make bad bets, I immediately make worse ones, and if I still have feeling...I make a worse one until I'm dead on the inside.

Raging over Mizzou. Don't know why I didn't think of hedging. Lesson learned. Fucking pieces of shit. What horrible guards. How'd they beat St Johns and almost beat WVU. How? Fucking incompetent assholes.

Now the sick gambler in me, just realized I've been dabbling in stocks this year and I'm up more there than my losses in gambling....so I immediately felt good lol

Now the sick gambler in me, just realized I've been dabbling in stocks this year and I'm up more there than my losses in gambling....so I immediately felt good lol

Awesome. As we know what comes up will go down. Some ride we've been on. It will cras again at some point.

Just don’t make any trades tonight
haha im not a trader like that. as sad as this is, i had no idea you were supposed to take savings and invest (come from a family where investing wasn't a thing). so my coworkers got me into it. Put most of it into ETFs and such.

Then I took a chunk to play around with and just bought a few things they told me. The two main ones I bought popped big but i tend to just let it all ride and am not an active trader.

also one of my clients created a wealth management product so i dumped some cash into that too.

it is all really interesting to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back