• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the fuck do you air a bowl game.
1. ONLY gm on Xmas eve
2. Bowl gm

And NOT have a goalline camera?

WTF

44 lol I feel like a kid. Everyone in here could be my dad I think lol

Been doing this a long time, took me a while before I learned the concepts of having a disciplined strategy, not letting emotion get in the way of decision making and solid money management skills (econ degree helps there definitely), but once I did it made things much better all the way around, not just from a financial health standpoint but an emotional health standpoint as well.

Been doing this a long time, took me a while before I learned the concepts of having a disciplined strategy, not letting emotion get in the way of decision making and solid money management skills (econ degree helps there definitely), but once I did it made things much better all the way around, not just from a financial health standpoint but an emotional health standpoint as well.
You would love 2 systems I am involved in then. MLB & NHL.

I'd say emotion and money management are very difficult to control

Gambling needs to be legalized to facilitate reporting. Then no need to even think of killing higher education by taxing grad students

Doesn't everybody avoid?

Most don't win over the course of a year so probably don't even think about it to be honest, but not worth it to try and hide if you are talking any decent amount of money. Not worth the trouble in my opinion, but everyone is different, and I can respect that.
Honest question. You can report them even if using 5dimes etc? Or only if going via vegas etc?

There is no question on your form about where the winnings come from.

Only report if you fill out a tax form.
What if your profit is like 50 dollars? Seriously going to stress about that? It's not income worth reporting unless it's a job or unless it's a lot of income.

Most don't win over the course of a year so probably don't even think about it to be honest, but not worth it to try and hide if you are talking any decent amount of money. Not worth the trouble in my opinion, but everyone is different, and I can respect that.

There is no question on your form about where the winnings come from.
Now If you get audited.... you surely would have to report from where?

I assume you would request your total loses from your book, and they can provide it.

Say I contact BOL and request all my tickets from 2017, they should be able to provide that I believe

College kicking overall seems to have gotten worse over time. Sometimes I wonder if I should get my son into kicking as he could probably get a scholarship if he could consistently make it from 40 yards out.

It's the only way of playing in the NFL without lifelong CTG or whatever that thing is called maybe i'm thinking of something else

Now I feel you get audited.... you surely would have to report from where?

I assume you would request your total loses from your book, and they can provide it.

Say I contact BOL and request all my tickets from 2017, they should be able to provide that I believe

The likelihood of getting audited for something related to this is so small as there are so many other red flags that trigger audits and this isn't one of them. I will make a caveat here and say I am not a tax attorney, just a financial guy who studies tax policy because I am an economics nerd who likes that kind of stuff, plus I like to optimize my tax situation each year to ensure I am not leaving anything on the table either way.

I have told myself, if my son wants to play football, I would really push him to being a Kicker. I also would like him to play golf.
that way we can spend some time together

Do the online books keep records for you. I can look at mine Dailey or weekly with my locals site

BOL has a ledger that can be accessed at any time. All I do is go to my account and set the time period and I can see all my transaction figures. That makes it easy for me to calculate my record and units won and loss each week so quickly.

The likelihood of getting audited for something related to this is so small as there are so many other red flags that trigger audits and this isn't one of them. I will make a caveat here and say I am not a tax attorney, just a financial guy who studies tax policy because I am an economics nerd who likes that kind of stuff, plus I like to optimize my tax situation each year to ensure I am not leaving anything on the table either way.

Red flags like? pushing thousands into bank account at one time, probably. i would say if you're moving big money into an account you should do so in increments instead. That's what my bookie does and he says he never gets stress as long as he deposits less than 10k at once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back