• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last 4 losers have combined for just 22 pts with almost half of those coming from SMU.

Every Josh Allen highlight ESPN showed in that feature was from the 2016 season. Everyone. Did he play this year? No highlights shown from 2017 because there are no highlights.

Yea Broncos... must be really interested in Allen. Maybe we give up an arm and a leg for him and he can hang on the bench with Paxton

Well, Wyoming ended the season 0-2, so if they win today that would take the record for teams off season losing streaks to 4-0.

Central Michigan's best player (arguably TE Conklin) isn't very good with ball security. More turnovers downing the ship.

I HATE glasses

Have worn contacts since 8th grade and only one pair of glasses that got thrown away 2nd semester. It can cause problems.

Blue field is fine, need more red field

There used to be a pool bar in the Springs called Pinky's that had 90% of the tables in pink felt. I found it easier to shoot, I guess because it was the brighter background.

There used to be a pool bar in the Springs called Pinky's that had 90% of the tables in pink felt. I found it easier to shoot, I guess because it was the brighter background.

There was (is?) and Pinky's up in Westminster too. We used to play poker there all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back