• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both teams should be ok with the weather. And maybe the staff caters the gameplan to Allen, but he has only completed over 60% of his passes twice vs IA teams this year. Even after going through the entire season after losing all the playmakers from last year, there was no growth on that side of the ball that I saw, they still remain a shell of their former self.

Now if Allen has more of an impact scrambling and running on his own rather than passing that might be a recipe for their success.

Wyoming has a couple good dudes on D, but CM does as well.

@s--k Losing bad road games is universal. From Gonzaga last night, to Clemson, the Titans lost in AZ as well, the Pats in Miami. Happens in the regular season...

Both teams should be ok with the weather. And maybe the staff caters the gameplan to Allen, but he has only completed over 60% of his passes twice vs IA teams this year. Even after going through the entire season after losing all the playmakers from last year, there was no growth on that side of the ball that I saw, they still remain a shell of their former self.

Now if Allen has more of an impact scrambling and running on his own rather than passing that might be a recipe for their success.

Wyoming has a couple good dudes on D, but CM does as well.

I'm thinking CMU puts up early points and Wyoming has to open it up

@s--k Losing bad road games is universal. From Gonzaga last night, to Clemson, the Titans lost in AZ as well, the Pats in Miami. Happens in the regular season...

Second road game in a row, west coast game. Come on.

Bunches of teams have won the second road game of their back-to-back trips...Arz, Atl, Balt, Buff, Car, Cin, Dal, Det, etc...I stopped looking.

Only 2 of 8 bowl games have been decided by less than 10 pts. Make that 2 of 9 after this UAB-Ohio game.

I have not won a single bowl bet this season, so not sure why I thought I would tune in to uab in the lead today
Well if you are like me, I have been fading my self. When I get ready to hit submit. I change to the exact opposite. It's time for me to do that.

Saying that I love CM ML in the afternoon gm.
So time to take Wyoming ML.

I am just putting away in my house watching this gm.
I've have been using the gas knob hole for the fireplace as the Cup

Part of UAB's bowl prep must've been grabbing the QBs facemask like it is their job.

Ok. No more scoring and I can get a push. 1H 30. I can start my chase again

Staying w/ chasing the Under I believe.

Ribs sound solid...laying off bbq, going to Memphis next week for 6 long days and will get my share

There is a KC Bbq place not far from me...Shane's Rib Shack is across the street, not overly impressed

Wasn't there an old adage, "Faves before Christmas, dogs after" or something like that?

Maybe it was blondes before breakfast, everything else as needed.

Teams that finished on a 2 game or more losing streak in the regular season are 3-0 SU and ATS assuming Ohio wins (Georgia State, Marshall, Ohio).

I used to say "finish strong - finish wrong" dismissing momentum meaning anything for carry-over into bowls.

The lack of competitiveness in these games is just sucking the life out of me. From a gambling perspective if you get the right side it doesn't matter - I guess that is why this site exists. But as a fan, the product on the field the last 4 games has been beyond awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back