• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Temple still -6.5 live. No movement there. Surprising considering the QB issue. Tempted to play the other side of the fence to just get out of watching this stupid game

Ohio closed at 5.5?

I have UAB +6.5 small. Need to feel better about the trajectory of these games before I up my amounts back up.

Nice opening for Ohio. UAB D didn't look too good at times there.

Nobody on OU has won a bowl game. I switched my pick'em pool to Ohio but stuck with my gut on UAB plus for the wager.

I don't think there is really much to like about either CM or Wyoming. Having said that I lean CM.

Sounds like they will get some snow during the game, although evening is when most of it comes I read.

Wyoming wasn't the better team on the field in their bad weather game vs Colorado St, but WYO did handle the weather better (were also playing at home).

DBs get beat they always turn around and look to blame somebody else. Always. Every single time.

Like, I don't trust Jax to beat SF this week. I trusted them to beat Seattle at home, but they almost blew that. Losing at Arizona?

He's actually been playing better so I could see someone talking themselves into him
Fitz signed a 1yr extension, can't go with a rook or he'll retire. Guess it's possible Bortles could succeed with a QB first coach like Arians

CMU pass offense is great but will it even matter if the weather isn't great? I assume WYO will do all they can to hype Allen's draft stock with the play calling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back