• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool, I just googled it. 56 tables and 25 tv's, sounds like my kinda place. If that wasn't so far, I'd be there.

Maybe next time I have to go down to the big D...

Biggest gamble today has been going to the mall fuck hell almost got clipped twice

It's mad out there. Dress appropriately.

These games are only speeding up my transition away from football to other obsessions.

passing yds CMU & WYO are roughly the same. CMU like 8 yds rushing. If you have OVER (me) lucky to have these points

Hell the Bahamas Bowl. Inner some didn't give a shot about the game. Just the beach. Chasing tail and getting free gifts.

I'm in the Fantasy Suoer Bowl.
May need some help on my line up.
QB Russ
RB Kareem Hunt
RB Kamara
WR AJ Green
WR ??
TE Gronk
Flex ??
NE K
Def Jax

WR Jordy or Josh Gordon
Flex McCaffery or Greg Olsen

Thoughts are appreciated

4th and 13 from the 45 after the sack, CM taunts auto first down from Wyo. This ofcourse following CM's 5th turnover of the game.

I live 1 hour south of Cleveland and would love to live in Laramie!

Well, c'mon out Brother...

I'm thinking of cashing out here while the demand is hot, and moving further north myself.

The land is much cheaper, it's one of the last nine states with no personal income tax, and with the supposed climate change going on, it should be a good place to pass onto my kids.

Well, c'mon out Brother...

I'm thinking of cashing out here while the demand is hot, and moving further north myself.

The land is much cheaper, it's one of the last nine states with no personal income tax, and with the supposed climate change going on, it should be a good place to pass onto my kids.

Yeah I love the west. I'm into Jeeping so the amount of trails and public land out there is the big appeal. Wyoming's mountain ranges are a little too spread out, I like the mountain recreation Colorado better. But if the choice was Cleveland or Laramie it would be Laramie everytime. I might even get season tickets to the Pokes games then!

One thing I have learned about out west is how precious water is and all the water rights and water courts, water decrees, etc. If global warming is changing any of the snow/rainfall totals out west then that is about the only bad thing I could think about living there.

Land values and home prices are absolutely booming through the roof in Colorado. Staying pretty reasonable in Wyoming then?

6 turnovers for CM now is just fantastic...I'm reading Jeep and political forums while this game is on, I'm about done with football.

Yeah I love the west. I'm into Jeeping so the amount of trails and public land out there is the big appeal. Wyoming's mountain ranges are a little too spread out, I like the mountain recreation Colorado better. But if the choice was Cleveland or Laramie it would be Laramie everytime. I might even get season tickets to the Pokes games then!

One thing I have learned about out west is how precious water is and all the water rights and water courts, water decrees, etc. If global warming is changing any of the snow/rainfall totals out west then that is about the only bad thing I could think about living there.

Land values and home prices are absolutely booming through the roof in Colorado. Staying pretty reasonable in Wyoming then?

6 turnovers for CM now is just fantastic...I'm reading Jeep and political forums while this game is on, I'm about done with football.

This is just the first week.

Good games coming.

Bad football and the amount of bowl games creates this.

Enjoy next week... :cheers:

This is just the first week.

Good games coming.

Bad football and the amount of bowl games creates this.

Enjoy next week... :cheers:

Encouraging words. I just get burned out and the gap between the regular season to the bowls only helps my mind go in different directions. As much as I love college football it isn't on my top 5 list right now. September it is #1.

I'll enjoy next week but it likely won't be because of football! Cheers back at you bro!

So, how was Tips house?

giphy.gif

Carried 2+ week betting total went from +660 after Monday to -325 after today. The fact that all of that was lost on teams that played so horribly that it was essentially their worst game or near their worst game of the year makes it hard to stomach. If the teams are competitive and you lose a close game atleast it was a fun ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back