• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shane Morris was a 5 star recruit coming out of HS...lolz
Well,

He was 4 star coming out.

He was looked at as a 5 star as a soph or so. He never developed after that. He had mono most of his senior season as well.

I'll admit to being pumped when he committed 2 years left in school but he never got better...maybe worse...

And that was the beginning of the 'recruit one QB a year' philosophy of former coaches...

Which is where the past 3 years predicament comes from.

No depth whatsoever.

I am glad he went on to have some solid games at CMU though. He grew up a lot here and went through a lot.

SMU lost 6 turnovers. Makes FIU's 3 turnovers lost seem really good. 17 turnovers lost by the last 3 of the last 4 losing teams. UAB didn't lose any surprisingly.

I am opposite s--k
I love, love, love bowl season. I love the daily games ... and i love the whole word (ok the whole cfb world) focusing on these programs they don't always get to see.

This has been my best start to a bowl season in a few years...so I love it..

Mind you, my last play was Lousy Tech ML...and the RB prop.

I luckily haven't dabbled the last few days.

giphy.gif

I am opposite s--k
I love, love, love bowl season. I love the daily games ... and i love the whole word (ok the whole cfb world) focusing on these programs they don't always get to see.
Agree 100%. The key to gambling all 40 games is to keep it small. There's too much unknown which is exactly how Vegas loves it

There were years where I could really nail bowl totals, but mostly bowl season has been frustrating for me. This year I have another approach that is working well so far. So, yeah, that's what I'm playing today, and we'll see how it goes. It's nice it worked out that way, too, because I have a good friend who was in the Army (special forces) after attending Appalachian State, and he may be coming over to watch the games today.

There were years where I could really nail bowl totals, but mostly bowl season has been frustrating for me. This year I have another approach that is working well so far. So, yeah, that's what I'm playing today, and we'll see how it goes. It's nice it worked out that way, too, because I have a good friend who was in the Army (special forces) after attending Appalachian State, and he may be coming over to watch the games today.

Reverse line movement or anti-public in general?

It is funny all dogs today have RLM, don't see USF losing nor SDSU but got touched up yesterday in all facets

Rain and pretty stout winds are pushing thru Birmingham as I type, but most of it should be gone by kick. It's a fast mover. GLTA today

I just read that Rocky Long was recruited by Bob Knight to play basketball at Army.

I like Batson. Not sure I even saw Tech play this year.
If you had their team total against WVU, you'd understand how completely shit they were in the 2nd half trying to play with a lead. Was abusive play calling.

Didn't know how to play this game. Knew USF TT was way to high but expected more than a FG if that makes sense. Can't begin to think of anything for the 2h.

Trending that way. I thought about going over 48.5 ingame a while ago.

But I have a big under position to hedge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back