Status
Not open for further replies.
Load up boys.
I haven't won a game all day.
I'm on Aubbie
On CLemson -10
and thinking Arky st.

Fade me

I would have been fine if he stayed. I think Starkel would have done good for him next year.
But if you set that bar for the Ags, where's the bar for Austin?
Lower...which is the anus, I guess.

Not shocking university administrations are vageeeenas though, now is it?

This is like watching a fucking lot where nothing happens

Think Fear and Loathing in LV...that's what I feel like right now

Lower...which is the anus, I guess.

Not shocking university administrations are vageeeenas though, now is it?

The big money guys think they know who is good because they played in high school or own a suite.
Look at the culture of our universities, yes vaginal.

South Alabama shitty pass defense and gives up big passing plays quite often but holding NMSU air raid in check......sigh

Timeout on the punt by NMSU lol seen it all

originally was staying off of the team total after what I saw last week by them versus Idaho. More of the same today with those turnovers inside the 10. South Alabama inexplicably tend to have low scoring games too.

originally was staying off of the team total after what I saw last week by them versus Idaho. More of the same today with those turnovers inside the 10. South Alabama inexplicably tend to have low scoring games too.
Thing is, it's wide open

If you watch soccer, it's like a crazy entertaining 0-0 match

The last thing I want is this Mercer hoops game to go to OT....were up 4 under a minute left...now tied, sigh sigh sigh

Kinda figured today was a nice mental vacation from the hoops fuck man..needed one, more work and more expectation than anything else...maybe CL soccer but fuck all those lines today. Refused

Hope everyone wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back