***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't know how to react with two large plays on FAU tt and TCU/OU o62.5, then Memphis +7 and ML right now

It's not like throw the remote or cell phone anger, it's more just numb

I honestly don't know how to react with two large plays on FAU tt and TCU/OU o62.5, then Memphis +7 and ML right now

It's not like throw the remote or cell phone anger, it's more just numb
felt that way for a 2-3 week stretch this season. was dead on the inside and then rage exploded.

I am there now too. just disillusioned. When a lot of these games end, i ask myself if i would bet my loser again and the answer is usually yes, but with more money.

At his age it would be

My finance guy asked me how much I needed for retirement.
I said 150k tax free/yr would be about right. I'm high maintenance. I like prime steak, good wine and the high limit room.

I don't think I could ever feel good not having some kinda work going on, would kill me but I've had a ton of down time the last 16 years as it is. Would prolly drive me insane

5D v. Bovada
Georgia -2 v. Georgia +3 juiced
Wisconsin +3 v. Wisconsin +6 juiced

Gave me a nice UGA ML play & UGA +10. If you're big on Wiscy....you could get a nice teaser value on Bovada.

Kyle you include gruv in your will, that Russian mafia will find out real quick. Just sayin

Is there any rumors on where Sumlin is landing?

I checked the Zoo to see if there were any threads. Didn't go through too many pages.
A lot of speculation on Jimbo's staff, sox, hat size..........usual slobberfest.
I think we killed Summy a few times over.

I am not dialed into coaching carousels and their roots...but if Taggert goes to FSU...would Sumlin go Oregon?

All I am saying about tOSU/Wiscy and you better expect the Badgers to get the home cookin with the crew.......

yea my only concern is the how hard will the B1G want Wisconsin to win to get the guaranteed team in CFB Playoff

i still love Ohio St. though....i am just not a believer in Wisc at all. I refuse to put money on their shitty QB in a big game

TAMU administration a bunch of hairy vaginas. Sumlin did a great job with that team this year. Screwed up the ucla game but some of that was injury. Somehow got that team back on track. Guy is a wizard. Not an easy division to compete in.

I honestly never even read about why Wilson was let go and instead just got angry they hired Allen. The most IU hire of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back