***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd prefer one bowl game or none for each team or do away with them all

Make it about college and not football but that's just not happening obv...this whole thing is so stupid

But someone's opinion of who is number one is fine with me. Don't need some professional type bullshit for guys that aren't compensated accordingly ever. You'll never convince me of that. And many schools even lose money on bowl games. But this is such a business. Ugh. Done before I say something I shouldn't.

I'd prefer one bowl game or none for each team or do away with them all

Make it about college and not football but that's just not happening obv...this whole thing is so stupid

But someone's opinion of who is number one is fine with me. Don't need some professional type bullshit for guys that aren't compensated accordingly ever. You'll never convince me of that. And many schools even lose money on bowl games. But this is such a business. Ugh. Done before I say something I shouldn't.

Not trying to stir anything up at all here, but curious what is your opinion on March Madness for hoops?

Not trying to stir anything up at all here, but curious what is your opinion on March Madness for hoops?
It's quick and it's basketball. Just the quick one hitter and I think no HS player should have to play college basketball. Getting drilled about something else right now, immigration. Yeah. Let's just say let em go pro at 18

T
It's quick and it's basketball. Just the quick one hitter and I think no HS player should have to play college basketball. Getting drilled about something else right now, immigration. Yeah. Let's just say let em go pro at 18
ough argument given the verdict yesterday.

Is Ally Force, John Force’s daughter (drag racing legend)?
Alexandra Leigh "Allie" LaForce (born December 11, 1988) is an American journalist, model and beauty queen. She is currently a reporter and anchor for CBS Sports and Turner Sports, where she serves as the lead reporter for SEC college football games, a court side reporter for college basketball games as well as on the NBA on TNT and host of We Need to Talk on the CBS Sports Network. LaForce worked as a broadcast sports anchor and reporter for the Cleveland, Ohio, FOX affiliate WJW. She won a 2011 Emmy award for anchoring FOX 8's Friday Night Touchdown high school football show. She was Miss Teen USA in 2005, and she played college basketball at Ohio University.[1]

they did one of those throw backs on the kickoff. Single lateral. O trying to move now

A NMSt D score at the end will make my heart explode!

:11 left no timeouts left for USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back