***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
That choice to run when he coulda kept his head up for at least a couple more seconds and actually find something was all I needed to know

Bowl game like going to Polynesia when you live in Las Cruces Brings out tight collars and alligator arms for all

I've no affiliation with ASU nor have I ever other than going to games here and there

What my prolific observations tell me...the girls that don't make the cut in Tempe get shipped to Las Cruces

That tee dog is pretty fucking awesome tho

not necesarily a knock on those girls either....tempe girls set the bar pretty high
Well yeah

You of all know I've been going full cocked since that FAU ticket jackin' and only hope someone reminds me not to answer any phone calls tonight that could have negative results

Or revamp to give champs auto play in.
I will always stand by what I believe, that D1 CFB is...college even though we know what it's become. I prefer less games, I don't want some big tournament where these careers are on the line before they get paid.

This sport really does suck. Yet we love it. But I don't want more games, ever. Want less tbh. And I don't like rematches in this at all, conf ships included. It's all a money grab where the performers aren't really seeing anything other than the national spotlight by a network making a ton of money off them too.

I will always stand by what I believe, that D1 CFB is...college even though we know what it's become. I prefer less games, I don't want some big tournament where these careers are on the line before they get paid.

This sport really does suck. Yet we love it. But I don't want more games, ever. Want less tbh. And I don't like rematches in this at all, conf ships included. It's all a money grab where the performers aren't really seeing anything other than the national spotlight by a network making a ton of money off them too.
I just can’t call a NC Champ if the best from each conference is not represented. Who is to say that the PAC is not the best conference. They just beat up on each other. Play it out on the field.

We're all enablers, let's not fool ourselves

When Marcus Lattimore put his leg on backward, we had money on it...so did a ton of other corporate entities. He couldn't make the living he deserved because, well, all of us

I just can’t call a NC Champ if the best from each conference is not represented. Who is to say that the PAC is not the best conference. They just beat up on each other. Play it out on the field.

I need a champ once guys are getting paid. No loss to me to not get one when they're getting "an education"

We're all enablers, let's not fool ourselves

When Marcus Lattimore put his leg on backward, we had money on it...so did a ton of other corporate entities. He couldn't make the living he deserved because, well, all of us
or if we all didn't pour time and money into this sport...there wouldnt be the opportunity to make that living.

That devil's advocate statement said...i agree with you and it is nice to see some players putting their livelihood first before a bowl game that doesnt matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back