***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
TAMU administration a bunch of hairy vaginas. Sumlin did a great job with that team this year. Screwed up the ucla game but some of that was injury. Somehow got that team back on track. Guy is a wizard. Not an easy division to compete in.

I would have been fine if he stayed. I think Starkel would have done good for him next year.
But if you set that bar for the Ags, where's the bar for Austin?

Nope president must sign off and he hasn't yet, and with the locals screaming and yelling I'm not sure he will

A ton of reasons, he hasn't coached college since the 80s lol, getting joked on social media and around the country, he's old..does he even know how to recruit? What HS kid even knows him other than some dude from ESPN? It would be a joke hire and why would you buy out Graham for that? ASU might...just might...compete with Colorado for last in the South.

Only reason this charade is happening is his ex agent is the AD, and after this shit I'm not sure how much longer that lasts honestly. Just an odd situation, you need a very forward thinking, progressive offensive mind in the Pac12 other than Stanford (well Berkley too, somehow UCLA could afford Chip). Herm f'n Edwards. lol

fair points, .ike i said im not dialed into coaching. was just reading about shea patterson transferring from Ole Miss. Michigan, UCLA, USC top teams

Will say the one thing with that team is they can rip a buncha pts in a little time so it's hard to get too worked up early

Haha it's on Fox Sports Arizona-Alternate

We have two FS AZ channels because they contract with the Suns, Dbacks and Coyotes so required to have a second channel for overlap...and randomly get several NMSU games

Gotcha, should go revisit your thread...texting, watching, emailing and CTG I'm just reacting to new posts at this point

Lol Lynn Swann gave Helton a vote of confidence after winning the Pac12

This is COLLEGE football, sick of some of this

Nope unsportsmanlike for taunting lol

Fucking idiots all over...after a fumble that sent them back

Guess they don't want to make it to a bowl for the first time in hundred years.

different note, i loved champ bailey when he played

Went after it with 2h over 24 and 2h NMSU tt over 14.5

Both teams are letting it fly, fun game to watch, buncha just crazy shit

Only problem is if NMSU after all that goes conservative, like the never been there/done that type. Hope they stay aggressive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back