• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
found it

Devon Modster and Matt Lynch warming up as team returns to the field after halftime. Rosen not out of the locker room yet.

He had an impressive first half behind an awful OL. He put in some work, doubt he returns if not 100% regardless of who is there watching

He was thrown right on the back of his head And it was clear he was woozy. I was surprised they let him go back in the game to begin with.

Looks like they're going to play field position with Rosen out in a one possession game. Going to try to jump on the in- game under

+9.5 for game I assume and not half? They know Rosen is out now. Game was +7 and 2nd half before news was +3, so that is not a bad line considering.

work played me again....was catching up on email and missed my live bet on Cal at +7.5 +100. Hit submit and they scored TD

before or after your next nap?
No more naps it's game on

Hell we have UConn/Mich Lite later...that's after the Zags game

But more importantly Day has an 8 iron in, which ironically CMH asked me about my 8 iron play

So maybe what you do, is technically you are up for 24 hours, but with a few naps scattered throughout the day? Brilliant!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back