• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there an ATS stat of teams off as shutout? I think in the NFL there is a strong trend, not sure in college. Bad teams get shutout so they probably suck the next week too.

I'm so tempted to take Rutgers and I'm trying to talk myself out of it. Could it get to +14 tomorrow?

Rutgers is my kind of bet, I'm just not sure they have the O, any O, to score. Maryland did cover at MSU last week, bad weather really hampered the game. MSU did fumble on the 1 or else MSU may've covered. Just thinking a kind of comparable team and what they did. Rutgers D might be able to compete, the O...?

Alot of people like FSU, and I do see why. I think it is hard to lay road chalk with them.

Just seems like a big game for Rutgers. Chance for them to quietly get to 5 wins and would be the signature win of the season. Michigan State not really built to blow teams out especially on the road. Anti-climactic way for them to end the season. Plus odd start time.

One of the reasons I took Maryland last week was I didn't know if MSU could win a game by 14. It's just not what they do.

Rutgers is just going to have to dig deep and draw up something to move the ball because that is going to be the issue.

Not sure where I stand on that game, because I'm not sure where I stand on Stidham. I think that is what determines one's opinion, what you feel Stidham can or can't do in that game.

Bunches of people here were all over Bama future bet vs Auburn after the Miss St game on the line drop.

Ya situationally it is a great spot for Rutgers. The problem is the last word of the previous sentence.
Tomorrow is for all the marbles boys... this is the big one of rivalry weekend...

image_thumb_1511.png

I get the following ...

3 crunchy tacos
1 soft taco for the drive home
1 enchirito
1 nachos
2 bean burritos which i prefer cold so they go straight in the fridge for later

2016 vs Clemson -6.5...lost 31-35
2016 at LSU -7 won 10-0
2015 LSU -7 won 30-16
2015 Ole Miss -6.5 lost 37-43
2015 vs Clemson -6.5 won 45-40
2014 at LSU -6.5 won 20-13
2014 at Ole Miss -4.5 lost 17-23
2013 NA
2012 NA

I get the following ...

3 crunchy tacos
1 soft taco for the drive home
1 enchirito
1 nachos
2 bean burritos which i prefer cold so they go straight in the fridge for later
I was licking my lips until the cold bean burrito

2016 vs Clemson -6.5...lost 31-35
2016 at LSU -7 won 10-0
2015 LSU -7 won 30-16
2015 Ole Miss -6.5 lost 37-43
2015 vs Clemson -6.5 won 45-40
2014 at LSU -6.5 won 20-13
2014 at Ole Miss -4.5 lost 17-23
2013 NA
2012 NA

So they were over 7 against auburn in the kick six game?

I tend to bet them in these games . i know i had them in one of the ole miss implosions ... maybe the one with the pass off the helmet. And I wanna say i had them in some capacity last year against clemson. Refused to run. assholes.

Bean burritos are way underrated. Ate those for a week straight one spring break in Daytona. That was about all I could afford at the time.

I think I had them at 8 or something as i recall it. saban decides to not kick a chip shot to go up two scores but then tries the impossible kick later .. what a turd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back