• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks BAR.

I have horrible history of backing bama when they lose. And i bet them. They have basically had all year to prepare for this game since they haven't played anyone

2016 vs Clemson -6.5...lost 31-35
2016 at LSU -7 won 10-0
2015 at Georgia +1.5 won 38-10
2015 LSU -7 won 30-16
2015 Ole Miss -6.5 lost 37-43
2015 vs Clemson -6.5 won 45-40
2014 at LSU -6.5 won 20-13
2014 at Ole Miss -4.5 lost 17-23
2013 NA
2012 0-1 (if using the -7 line)
2011 2-1
2010 0-4
2009 5-0
2008 4-0
2007 3-7

2 shredded chicken burriots
1 steak quesadilla
1-2 frito burrito with shredded chicken or steak
1-2 doritos locos tacos w/ shredded chicken
1 cheesy potato burrito w/ steak
1 loaded potato griller

maybe a shredded chicken quesarito. sometimes a crunchwrap. usually end up with 8-10 things.

1. thanks you two for the reporting
2. i guess it looks better for bama than i thought
3. so if it is a close game, saban becomes mortal. hmmm funny how that works
4. Go Tide, Roar tide ... wait .. Roll Tide!

I bought two crunch steak taco supremes and one soft tonight...$9.74...jfc thought it was impossible to spend that there. The soft one is still sitting in front of me

Wait, you guys eat Taco Bell?

disgusted016.gif

Bama does seem vulnerable, despite the record. Consider that they have only played three road games at Vandy at Texas A&M at Mississippi State. Vandy was a blowout, but other 2 games were close. But it's like betting against New England. Every time you do and lose you think to yourself why the hell did I bet against that team again???

Fleck said all off season he was told 'beat Wisconsin', his reply was 'ok we go 1-11 and beat Wisconsin you good with that?' and everyone was like 'yup'. Last year was Gopher's year to snap the streak, they blew it ofcourse.

Man, Toxic Hell isn't even good enough to devour drunk.
I don't eat fast food often but opened it up today...got a bacon double and a double at BK for lunch, devoured in like 10 seconds....so Taco Bell for dinner...and yes, there's still a steak soft taco sitting on my coffee table

im just narrowing down my list to finalize in morning....running out of steam. but iowa st really looks tasty...dgaf about snyder at home

I don't eat fast food often but opened it up today...got a bacon double and a double at BK for lunch, devoured in like 10 seconds....so Taco Bell for dinner...and yes, there's still a steak soft taco sitting on my coffee table
You are too old to be eating fast food every meal.

Suishi and sake, son.

Wiscy got to watch Mia lose today. That should help them avoid the letdown. Still not a team I like to lay a bunch of points with

Had a bowl of cereal around 4:30 and an egg white/ham muffin at 9:30...calories all over today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back