• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree.

The good news is ... if Bama loses and does not get in ... in a year the big ten, big12 and pac12 are all terrible .... then we never have to worry about the bs two from one conference scenario again.

I say that because if you are using the "who do we think is the best team" argument .. that is Bama.
What a great post considering that while I agree those conferences pretty much suck, so does the SEC...ACC is the only one that if situations arise, deserves a second

What 'we' or 'they' think shouldn't matter as much as the results of the games. Bama loses, and finishes second in their own division they should be out. But they gave us that Ohio State bullshit last year, so we probably going to get some bullshit again this year.

I agree.

The good news is ... if Bama loses and does not get in ... in a year the big ten, big12 and pac12 are all terrible .... then we never have to worry about the bs two from one conference scenario again.

I say that because if you are using the "who do we think is the best team" argument .. that is Bama.
I won’t simply crown them. I have argued for years that we don’t KNOW the SEC is great. We only KNOW that they beat each other, typically get favorable matchups in bowls, and are spoken of as if football is not played in other parts of the country.

I won’t simply crown them. I have argued for years that we don’t KNOW the SEC is great. We only KNOW that they beat each other, typically get favorable matchups in bowls, and are spoken of as if football is not played in other parts of the country.

And what if it is just Alabama that is good. We keep giving the whole conference credit ...

Cal ran into punter, I've seen so much punter contact not flagged this year. 5yards still 4th.

the great thing about conference champions ... completely objective. You have a goal ... win your conference championship and you make the playoffs. no guessing, no computers, no committees, less corruption ...

I bet we get some epic out of conference games were that the case too.

Conference champs give us a true representation throughout the nation. It would be an honor to carry your leagues banner. No 2nd place team gets in. Open it up to 6 with a nonferrous getting a shot. Top 2 get a by week

potential big play of game, went for it at their own 30-ish after that running into call.

When ISU played Bama in the Weedeater bowl buncha years ago, those Bama chicks at the pep rally were complete southern dolls...think there were 24 baton girls, all blonde, all basically pageant types. Not my thing but they were smoking hot, blondes that smile and are Stepford wives...that was interesting to say the least. I smiled back, token of appreciation.

When ISU played Bama in the Weedeater bowl buncha years ago, those Bama chicks at the pep rally were complete southern dolls...think there were 24 baton girls, all blonde, all basically pageant types. Not my thing but they were smoking hot, blondes that smile and are Stepford wives...that was interesting to say the least. I smiled back, token of appreciation.

Who was Bama QB? Andrew Zow?

Reactions: KJ
I think I had +1.5.

I had just absolutely fired on Arkansas in the Cotton and put the same on Michigan. So a loss would be a wash. It was a huge day for me when both those hit.

I was taking off my clothes watching it because I was sweating and so into it!

I think I had +1.5.

I had just absolutely fired on Arkansas in the Cotton and put the same on Michigan. So a loss would be a wash. It was a huge day for me when both those hit.

I was taking off my clothes watching it because I was sweating and so into it!

I had the state of Michigan state double that day...

That was prolly the funnest Sparty team of my lifetime... +3 vs Florida and Michigan +1 ish vs Bama

He didn't seem like he wanted to, but Herman hinted that the players they had to work with on D as helping Orlando do what he wants to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back