• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need for congrats, Black Friday happens every year. Even god can't stop it!
giphy.gif

total speculation and guess on my part, the way Rosen was acting on the sideline (threw his helmet down), players huddled around, I'm wondering if he was injured (concussion symptoms) in a way that might prevent him playing in the second half. check your ucla twitter sources

total speculation and guess on my part, the way Rosen was acting on the sideline (threw his helmet down), players huddled around, I'm wondering if he was injured (concussion symptoms) in a way that might prevent him playing in the second half. check your ucla twitter sources
Very good point

It just looked more like it was something than being pissed about the intentional grounding or having to punt. Even talking to the coaches during timeout, he didn't look right. He has a history.

Got concussed against UW too.....they are going to tread very lightly with him....I am guessing out

Got concussed against UW too.....they are going to tread very lightly with him....I am guessing out

Kind of what I'm thinking. that is the only reason I could explain his reactions on teh sideline. Maybe the reevaluate in the locker room. Trying to find some news on the web

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back