• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
UAB may be let down by disappointing loss to UF. Although nobody wants to be the first and only win vs a winless team. Won't be the first time I had UTEP this year. Go Miners!

Rosen appears to be finishing the year strong. I was impressed with him vs ASU and USC, I had previously not seen alot of good consistency out of him...ofcourse he shoulders the entire team.

twink do you even read other peoples' posts?

only reason I ask is most of the questions you ask have been answered by people here early in the day, many much smarter than me of course

Sometimes
I'll leave for a bit....come back
I ain't reading the whole convo back to see what I missed......well, sometimes

Only if a fool talked noise about me

Kidding

Not really

But really kj

I just do me, as the kids say

Committee could put in Bama over the final Miami/PAC12 champ - right. I don't like the idea of two teams from same conference. Still too much football to guess at this point. But that is what media people are paid to do, guess and talk about something supposedly for our entertainment.

She was just on and was making good points.
What happens if Miami wins acc championship and the following happens ...

Bama loses to Auburn
Wisconsin goes undefeated
Oklahoma wins out
Georgia, Wisconsin, Oklahoma, Miami

How is this even debatable? Winner of Georgia/Auburn would be in, winner of Big12 is in, winner of ACC is in, if Wisky doesn't win Big10 there's debate. No Pac12

twink do you even read other peoples' posts?

only reason I ask is most of the questions you ask have been answered by people here early in the day, many much smarter than me of course
You have to also realize I step out during the day

And my computer is wiggity wack

At least the user is

2 loss conference champ can get a seat. In this year, a 2 loss nonconference champ can not.

Yeah and I'm ok with that. Watched Clemson lose to Cuse and if they lose the conf ship they gone

I agree.

The good news is ... if Bama loses and does not get in ... in a year the big ten, big12 and pac12 are all terrible .... then we never have to worry about the bs two from one conference scenario again.

I say that because if you are using the "who do we think is the best team" argument .. that is Bama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back