• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time in my existence here I'll pull for UA over ASU...Graham gone and Sumlin in would be amazing, hell I'll buy seasons and haven't done that in 15+years
I haven’t really looked into this game. Home team getting points. I have only seen each team play a couple times this year.

True, although I feel like Tate with the ball in his hands is better than unknown on ASU side. I shouldn't say much, I likely don't play that game.

twink do you even read other peoples' posts?

only reason I ask is most of the questions you ask have been answered by people here early in the day, many much smarter than me of course

54% on AZ road fave...tend to actually lean under in that game. Problem with under is it requires defensive integrity, not sure if ASU will even play for the coach...rumors are he's gone regardless. I'm pretty sure they want Sumlin and might can Graham before a potential bowl game

I cannot make the case for zona by my numbers. I just want the special player at qb in the pick the winner game. And Richrod isn't even the worst coach in the game for once

Reactions: KJ
I cannot make the case for zona by my numbers. I just want the special player at qb in the pick the winner game. And Richrod isn't even the worst coach in the game for once
Made me chuckle tonight, thanks

Tate probably gets hurt ... to avoid targeting, they go at his knees and ankles and he is out for the season. (for you gar)

Wisconsin is so steady, the streak vs Min is likely enough to keep them going (big rivalry). I wouldn't think any result outside of their locker room effects their team, nothing ever had this year.

UVA would've had first down and receiver falls down to turn ball over on downs. What a shit show that team was tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back