• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah they said the only conference guarantee champion, but said teams compete to move on to playoff rather than 'definitely'...still weird

beIN sports keeps replaying that WKU punt fuck up play. You all will see it somewhere else if you haven't already.

Missed FG may give them spark? Spark probably not going to do it for them tonight? Rough outing by that group.

My favorite two plays were earlier, now I'm just trying to fill in for some action and hopefully fun.

Cal my favorite this weekend, possibly UW gets there

even action on Cal/UCLA, they removed the hook...that's at least comforting. Got thoughts in my thread, not rehashing here

If I have it in me will post thoughts on UW tomorrow, takes time to formulate a quality post, not gonna half ass it...just so much CBB and CFB it gets tough...and this deep into a week I slept on the sofa 3 times among other things. Nonetheless, I love UW tomorrow.

First time in my existence here I'll pull for UA over ASU...Graham gone and Sumlin in would be amazing, hell I'll buy seasons and haven't done that in 15+years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back