• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds like nice week for you. I can't drink on Saturdays in the fall, just too much I want to be alert for. Sundays I drink. Who cares about nfl and watching NASCAR, you can't watch that sober right?

I drink to be able to watch this shit. I enjoy the gamble but in reality there are a million things I hate about NCAA football. But I gamble on it.

Now basketball, I hate the same, but I enjoy it at least much more and the gambling is much more satisfying...but basketball is my sport

Sometimes I think I bet college football because I want to care as much as I do. As much as I enjoy it if I didn't bet there would be no reason to spend as much time as I do watching it. So I bet. Not really about the money, just the process and everything that comes with it. But have to win. Last week was pretty low for me, felt some interest fading, but it's back.

I don't golf, but lots of friends and family do. I think most of them just do it to get out of the house and away from the wife and kids

Play like shit but nutt that tee shot on 18 and you can't wait to get back out there. It's psychological and endorphins all in one

My buddy belongs to a club with other buds, all to get the fuck away...drinking, gambling...and they were all D1 golfers so very good but just to get the fuc away is worth the membership to those guys. Some serious high roller stories from that place.

Sometimes I think I bet college football because I want to care as much as I do. As much as I enjoy it if I didn't bet there would be no reason to spend as much time as I do watching it. So I bet. Not really about the money, just the process and everything that comes with it. But have to win. Last week was pretty low for me, felt some interest fading, but it's back.
Wow, I couldn't have said it better.

I golfed last weekend. My knee is still swollen. Both knees have arthritis but I seriously hurt the left one just shooting a few baskets for the first time in forever at a residence inn sometime in the summer. It swelled up after walking around a renaissance fair recently too. I feel more well rounded now that I don't watch NFL ...

Golf, escape room, parties, went to urban axe throwing in Austin, movies, yard work, .... it's amazing how much you can do if you fre up one day a week.

BTW no one had flip flops at the course .... they must have remained home with their husbands.

Day-to-day I'd rather wear boots than flip flops. Flip flops are good for beach and pool. That is all.

86 - 720:22
i
Link Kabadyundi missed Free Throw.86 - 720:22
i
Dalton Nixon Defensive Rebound.86 - 720:07
i
Payton Dastrup made Three Point Jumper. Assisted by Evan Troy.86 - 750:00
i
Scott Muirhead made Three Point Jumper. Assisted by DJ Bryant.89 - 750:00
i
End of Game89 - 75

Problem with the heat here is it's just kept going this year. 85 today. fuck. I'm a 6 day a week, by the pool, get a tan, feel good guy.
Not this year. It's sucked so fucking hot...Pasty as shit and I'll probly have to fake bake to get some pigment back but this has been 9 months of nothing but summer. That gets old

And if I ever own boots I hope it's because I gotta kick some ass...flops or die

vk you get it, fuck I'm accustomed to looking Hispanic but been so f'n hot I don't even want to be outside. Now fake bake to look the part

I look Iowan right now, like cornfield style

Ya when it is scorching out in the desert just forget about me being out in it. No mas.

God bless air conditioning.

I date Mexican, I eat Mexican, get your mind out of the gutter, I drink Mexican beer ... I am pretty much Mexican other than not being catholic

You put on weight?
Depends where we start...went roughly 2 bills down to 149 (yeah, that was rock bottom) now roughly 170 I'd guess

Only eat Mexicans on Taco Tuesday, which seems like a great hooker promo

Just figured everyone here knew I used to ski Las Vegas on the regular among other places....

Honestly I talk about it, tell my mother about it...but it was part the meal plan for 5+ years...and yes.

Able to kick it myself w/o help which wasn't easy, used to wake up and bang one before I got outta bed...took it to the office...and which tits are you asking about ;)

I will say if you haven't smelled tits with a lil sugar on em, you ain't smelled tits. Chicks love it too.

They smell sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back