• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you guys discuss the Wolverines TD that was called incomplete and then the QB fumble when it happened?

Oh, ok I remember now the simultaneous feet in bounds/out of bounds, then Peters runs towards goal line, yeah...

I wasn't in here. I bet Michigan and don't even remember. Too many games

did you see this?

• 1st and 10 at PITT 40
    (8:06 - 4th) Deshawn McClease run for 9 yds to the Pitt 31

• 2nd and 1 at PITT 31
    (8:06 - 4th) Deshawn McClease run for 7 yds to the Pitt 24 for a 1ST down

• 1st and 10 at PITT 24
    (7:31 - 4th) Deshawn McClease run for 1 yd to the Pitt 23

• 2nd and 9 at PITT 23
    (6:29 - 4th) Josh Jackson pass incomplete to Cam Phillips, broken up by Avonte Maddox

• 3rd and 9 at PITT 23
    (6:23 - 4th) Josh Jackson pass complete to Cam Phillips for 23 yds for a TD, (Brian Johnson KICK)

My apple TV stream just showed WF INT now. Had NCST +1/2 2nd half so all good there

I only watched a couple minutes of that Pitt-VT game. Think I saw Maddox defend that pass in the EZ on that 2nd and 9, but can't remember the following play

I saw VT get the 2 and then have penalty take it away, which was almost the difference there at the end

Why didn't they show another angle on the fumble in NC ST>? Kinda shady if you ask me,,,,he looked in..

yeah only one angle. Usually they show another angle even if it is shitty, they just search for other camera to see what it shows. I thought he was really close to having it across , but bad angle couldn't confirm

ah... so there was a penalty

I definitely remember a penalty and I'm almost positive it was on a 2pt attempt because the score showed they had 21. After the penalty they must've kicked xpt

That makes sense. I feel bad ..... I have been ripping fuentes for hours.

Oh you thought he kicked xpt and wanted to be up only 6. Don't feel bad, there have been plenty other people have been ripping him for lately.

Berkeley is tough as fuck to get in to, just a state school as opposed to private

Same with UCLA and USC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back