• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Utah got what they deserved. You can not call timeouts on D when they did. They didn't have enough to force a punt. They called it for no reason at all, only to hope for a random fumble. And instead what it did was give UW an opportunity to try and win in regulation.

That was a professional minute drive with a professional game winning kick. Color me impressed. That doesn't happen in college football

oh, Washington was great. Big time throws, routes, play calls and kick. Good job them.

The part that went wrong is a college head coach called that timeout. Announcers are always saying dumb shit "why don't they call a timeout here" or "can't take them with you". It is horrible strategy to stop the clock on D with only 2 timeouts and :22 seconds left after 1st down. So Washington is like ok, why not, let's take a shot....the stupidity in college coaching shows itself again

67y TD for Penny, now Nevada has to score for the first time falling behind the spread with 8m left

I don't understand why bg doesn't force emu to throw and i don't understand why emu is trying to stay man to man on the outside against the speed of bg wrs. it's like the defenses are content at doing exactly what they shouldn't.

BG rush defense is really bad. EMU isn't taking away anything.

13 yard punt, 19 yard punt, two blocked punts minimum already .. well one the punter whiffed and it wasn't really blocked. These MAC schools need to work out the ST

Goodbye money. O well. They were either going to draw close or lose control and a couple of chances could have super easily went my way. Well that was that.

I missed it, did Pickett start for Pitt? They've been getting him in games off and on this season, wasn't sure if they started him today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back