• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how much longer Shaw is NCAA...such a pro. Just about if he wants it really. Hell Ferentz has been begged for 15+ years and just says I'm good. Can't really blame em...

college coaching is a good gig when you have your program stable and competing. So little pressure. Regular routine. I assume better family life than a pro coach has.

I assume Lamar finally had a bad game.
Thank f'n God it's basketball season. Whole thing this year is pretty much shit...Heisman, MNC, bowls...honestly kinda excited for it to be gonezo and I'm an ISU fan that will likely go to the bowl game. This sport increasingly sucks my left nut. Hope it fucks off sooner rather than later

Commercializing young athletes without them seeing a penny is the ultimate thief job. Adults should be allowed to make money off their production, education is long gone. Can't wait to see this bullshit fail a few years from now.

questionable decision there to go for 4th-and-2 at midfield for Nevada with just a few minutes in the half. They had a nice trick play for it, but didn't connect. Gave SDSt short field and chance to take the lead into locker room.

Actually drinking on an Ultra

albeit after throwing down half a handle of vod today, mind you I was up at 6am watching futbol...and yesterday was 8:30-11 hoops...tomorrow will be long. Monday should be Maui early but not so often but this whole week will be all day sports. And I love it. Favorite week of the year outside of March.

sounds like nice week for you. I can't drink on Saturdays in the fall, just too much I want to be alert for. Sundays I drink. Who cares about nfl and watching NASCAR, you can't watch that sober right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back