• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great memories for you. Not my thing. Tits yes. Coke no. But cool for you, I'm fine with whatever people want to do.

Reactions: KJ
Great memories for you. Not my thing. Tits yes. Coke no. But cool for you, I'm fine with whatever people want to do.
When I split with my ex of 13 years, we owned a place...never married but breakup was difficult...I had gotten a DUI and couldn't drive for a month so just went to Vegas lol...that turned into several trips that year...one point 37 out of 40 days on the strip, and I did work but damn I played. Mid life maybe, but more like I just needed to get away. And connections everywhere, hell I was there all the time so had the hook ups. But it was a wild ride. When I did my taxes it was over 75 days in LV that year lol. And yes to tits and blow

you can do drugs I don't care who does drugs. Not really into all these cops having to revive heroin ODers only to have them OD again, but otherwise do what you want.

I used to tape that shit to my dick and fly to vegas all the time til the x-ray came into play

haha, that is funny shit, tape some drugs to your dick. wonder if the machines at the airport sees that shit these days?

colon, pussy same thing, lots of skin tissue around those areas. I guess those body scanners would see it or else terrorists be hiding shit in their asses to get on planes.

haha, that is funny shit, tape some drugs to your dick. wonder if the machines at the airport sees that shit these days?
I wonder what they could even say. Not willing to try it...I kicked coke a while ago and honestly won't go back at this point. One night with whoever I reserve the right but I was an addict and kicking that motherfucker took a fuckton of work...by myself. Not interested in going back. When I say I woke up to it, wouldn't even get out of bed til I did a bump....been knocked out of the Cosmo in Vegas and a decent club here (where I know the GM thankfully) without getting arrested. No mas.

Gotta be some civil rights involved somewhere in there. Girl I was seeing would fly in with drugs in her puss all the time...can you imagine how that goes down if she gets popped? Mind you this was 2010, we're roughly 3 years older now mentally

TSA probably get real police involved at that point and they treat it like some other search. But yeah, the whole unreasonable search and seizure thing. I don't know.

I have yet to hear of someone getting popped for drugs in the vag

Doubt that could ever happen, but it's enough to scare I guess

Pettis broke open when he was still in the pocket, then they showed some other dude open.

I would not call timeouts if I was Utah, you never know if they break a run and the you just helped them

Or that happens, right there, UW was going to take it to OT. Utah calls timeout and UW is like, ok you want to do that, we'll do this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back