• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
34.5 might be tight. Do feel these teams aren't getting the pts their drives should be producing. I guess USC FGs kicker is shit

officially drunk........LFG
Feels like Utah maybe the best of these 3 dogs tonight

Going to cut staight........UW different team at home..don't know why, but they are......I am on UW, but that is because i am a homer junkie....Utes could easily cover

Went with this shit

348 Boise St -17 -115 4*
348 Boise St tt o38.5 -115 2*
384 Washington tt o32 -115 2*
421 Nevada +17 -115 4*

It's a long, long marathon this week and I will meld into CBB which I should, it's what I know and love best...bowl seasons tend to be really good or really bad, not much in between...but this week in CBB is a treasure

Starting to agree with you on Boise KJ. I'm not sure Air Force can hang with them in Idaho
Honestly I'm just playing that as a contrarian bet. It's at 55% now but a road dog at 55% and they won't even move it to 17? I'll take my chances on that. It's no secret public dogs usually get smoked and not like that number is huge...but leaving the hook on is a tell at least. Now what I expect to happen as AFA try to limit possessions, run clock, etc, is Boise create an early turnover, then 3 n out, not necessarily in that order....then at 14-0 AFA gotta change the plan. Hope so.

Supposed to get a foot of snow here tonight but I've got a bottle of 16 y/o scotch to get through it so no worries. Go Broncos

NC ST fumbles at goal line for touchback instead of taking the lead! 1:51 left . gonna review that!

bad camera angle, kind of looks like it crossed, but camera angle can't tell. NCSt player crying on bench

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back