• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
jimmymo you rooting for Cal tonight so Apple Cup can determine the North

ya fukkin kidding me???? Had to show the wive a video clip of "the play" earlier today......I have Cal +16 bet pretty big too.....they have a shot here

I don't even know what's going on. Go Ducks. Go Cal.

You were right s--k, Idaho sticking it in the pooper fuckin vandals shoulda known

I don't even know what's going on. Go Ducks. Go Cal.

You were right s--k, Idaho sticking it in the pooper fuckin vandals shoulda known

I felt bad thinking maybe something I said led you to the Over. I didn't know what the score would look like, but Coastal isn't the kind of team you expect to play D. Think Linehan being out is just too much for Vandals to deal with. Go Ducks. Go Cal.

Reactions: KJ
I felt bad thinking maybe something I said led you to the Over. I didn't know what the score would look like, but Coastal isn't the kind of team you expect to play D. Think Linehan being out is just too much for Vandals to deal with. Go Ducks. Go Cal.
No I actually thought Idaho might light them up. Dead wrong. It happens often.

Fyi to those that give a shit 88% wagers on SDSU tonight...that's a number

I throw one of my customary 'why not' small bets on Nevada. scored 59, 42 and 44 3 of 4 last games. Probably is that is vs bad teams. Only scored 14 on Boise and SD St...well, we'll see how they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back